Software Developer- .NET (C#), Angular, SQL Server
Miriam Sherris Recruiting Toronto, ON
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
This is a full-time, permanent position that can be based remotely (within Canada only) or Kelowna, B.C., or Hamilton, Ont.
Our aerospace client is seeking a Programmer Analyst who has primarily worked in .NET (C#), Angular, and SQL Server and is experienced in defining, developing, testing and maintaining software programs and applications (desktop and mobile).
How can you stand out? If You…
- Are experienced with C#, .NET Core, .NET Framework, SQL Server, Angular or Bootstrap
- Have experience with integrations to business systems (ERP tools, SharePoint, and other 3rd party applications)
- Have worked with Visual Studio along with Jira, Git and Azure DevOps for code management and deployment
- Thrive in an environment where you can collaborate with business analysts, programmers, and internal stakeholders in conceptualizing and development of new software programs and applications…This role might be for you!
As the ideal candidate you have a minimum of 3 years professional software development experience and consider yourself a specialist when it comes to isolating areas for improvement, correcting errors and general debugging. You take pride in accuracy of work and have strong problem solving skills with the ability to effectively communicate ideas to others.
- Are authorized to work in Canada (e.g. Canadian citizenship or permanent residency status)
- Have at least 3 years’ professional programming experience with C#, .NET Core, .NET Framework, SQL Server, Angular or Bootstrap
- Have exposure to the following(considered an asset): GraphQLSoftware, Angular Material, REST, Message Brokers (RabbitMQ, Azure Service Bus), Azure Cloud (Power Apps, Logic Apps, Azure Functions, etc.), SharePoint, DevOps (Elasticsearch, Application Insights), Git, Corporate ERP systems, BI Tools and Techniques (Power BI or equivalent)
- Have a certification or degree in computer science, information systems, software engineering or equivalent work experience
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills with an ability and desire to work in a team environment
- Are able to occasionally travel, within Canada, if required
If you are interested in working for a well-established, aviation services industry leader and being part of a team where employees enjoy a rewarding and friendly work environment make sure to contact us today!
Submit your resume today through this site or our website at www.miriamsherris.com. Make sure to also connect with Miriam Sherris on Linkedin, LIKE Miriam Sherris Recruiting on Facebook and follow Miriam Sherris on Twitter
Our mission is to offer YOU an unparalleled, recruitment experience that always delivers a stress free and enjoyable approach to the career search process. Our passion to help YOU succeed will always motivate us to match great employers with talented, ACE employees.
If you are motivated to succeed contact us today!
Miriam Sherris RecruitingWhy Work Here?
Come and join our awesome team and a company committed to investing in the future of our people and business.
The will to win, the desire to succeed, the urge to reach your full potential... these are the keys that will unlock the door to personal excellence. - Confucius Our mission is to offer YOU an unparalleled, recruitment experience that always delivers a stress free and enjoyable approach to the career search process. Our passion to help YOU succeed will always motivate us to match great employers with talented, ACE employees. If you are motivated to succeed contact us today!