IT & General Maintenance
- Posted: 14 days ago
IT & General Maintenance
The Mirbeau Inn & Spa is seeking experienced hospitality professionals to join our team of exceptional employees! Mirbeau believes that our employees are our most valuable asset. As a Forbes Travel Guide partner, the successful candidate should be friendly, professional and go above and beyond to provide the best experience for our guests.
Mirbeau offers industry high pay and unlimited earning potential.
The successful candidate will work both individually and as part of a larger hospitality care team to ensure the facility and grounds of our property are well-maintained for our guests.
Report to the Director of Facilities
- Set up workstations with computers and necessary peripheral devices
- Configure and check computer equipment (printers, mouses, keyboards etc.) to ensure functionality
- Install and configure appropriate software and functions
- Perform troubleshooting to diagnose and resolve problems (repair or replace parts, debugging etc.)
- Support IT-dependent systems including key card, music, alarm system, doors, HVAC, and other facility features
- Set up/assist with A/V equipment for events
- Implement fixes per the IT Director, IT Manager, and 3rd party systems and support companies such as PMS
- Have great troubleshooting abilities and attention to detail
- Perform routine maintenance on guest rooms, meeting rooms, public areas, and offices
- Handle and complete immediate guests problems
- Maintain daily logs
- Perform duties in case of emergency as instructed by DOF
- Any other requests made by the DOF
Mirbeau is happy to offer benefits including:
Flexible Schedule that allows for a work/life balance
Paid Time Off for Full-Time employees and Part-Time employees
Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
50% discount on Spa Services for Employee & a Guest
Discount on Retail products
20% discount on Food
401K with Company Match
Employee use of Wellness Programs & Fitness Center
Employee Rate on Guest Rooms at all Mirbeau Locations
Health, balance, and well-being are particularly high priorities for all, and they have been among our core values from the very beginning.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates.
If you want to work in a beautiful setting with opportunities for growth, Mirbeau is the place for you!
Check out our other properties:
Mirbeau Inn & Spa
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?