Grill Line Cook
- Posted: 10 hours ago
Grill Line Cook
$20.00 to $25.00 per hour
The Mirbeau Inn & Spa is seeking experienced hospitality professionals to join our team of exceptional employees! Mirbeau believes that our employees are our most valuable asset. As a Forbes Travel Guide partner, the successful candidate should be friendly, professional and go above and beyond to provide the best experience for our guests.
Mirbeau offers industry high pay and unlimited earning potential.
Minimum 3 years experience
Reporting to the Chef De Cuisine & Sous Chef, the essential job functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Effectively set up production line for The Bistro & Wine bar ensuring that all menu items are adequately stocked
- Check daily menu items ensuring daily specials as per recipe standards are ready
- Maintain effective communication with Sous Chef/Chef de Cuisine for any changes to Menu items
- Coordinate with pantry prep cook ensuring all garnishes, salads, and other condiments are prepared for every meal period
- Ensure everything on the line is ready for every meal period
- Prepare all menu items in accordance with Mirbeau recipes and specifications for all outlets in a timely manner
- Maintain a high degree of cleanliness & sanitation, both personally and in the work area
- Properly handle and store food to prevent spoilage and waste
- Break down prep line after each meal period
- Perform any other tasks as directed by Sous Chef /Chef de Cuisine
- Recommend ideas, problems, and solutions to improve the productivity of Kitchen
- Report to work properly groomed and in a clean uniform with nametag at scheduled time
Qualifications and Education Requirements
Position requires strong communication skills. A minimum of three years of experience in Fine dining restaurants is required. Should be familiar with product quality, kitchen equipment preparation methods, and require to minimal supervision. Attention to details is necessary. We ask that all applicants are results oriented, energetic, creative, and enthusiastic.
Mirbeau is happy to offer benefits including:
Flexible Schedule that allows for a work/life balance
Paid Time Off for Full-Time employees and Part-Time employees
Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
50% discount on Spa Services for Employee & a Guest
Discount on Retail products
20% discount on Food
401K with Company Match
Employee use of Wellness Programs & Fitness Center
Employee Rate on Guest Rooms at all Mirbeau Locations
Health, balance, and well-being are particularly high priorities for all, and they have been among our core values from the very beginning.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates.
If you want to work in a beautiful setting with opportunities for growth, Mirbeau is the place for you!
Check out our other properties:
Mirbeau Inn & Spa
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?