- $80,000 to $100,000 Yearly (plus commission)
Position Summary: We are looking for high performers who are hungry and humble to join our dynamic team and manage all technical aspects of our relationship with our customers. The Sales Engineer works closely with the Sales team to win business and increase sales to existing and new customers. By providing top-quality technical service before and after a sale, Sales Engineers help to ensure customer satisfaction and strengthen customer relationships.
● Be a subject matter expert on all six core products offered by Mirapath
● Identify current and future customer requirements by establishing personal rapport with potential and actual clients
● Provide product and services technical and engineering information by answering questions and requests from clients, prospects, and members of the sales team
● Actively help members of the sales team close sales opportunities and provide the best technical solutions to our clients
● Maintain a list of opened opportunities for Sales and proactively assist them in all opportunities
● Record all customer and prospect related activity to Salesforce and complete weekly and monthly reports as requested
● Provide demonstrations of solution offerings to customers
● Prepare professional technical proposals and product comparisons and present the content to customers and prospects
● Provide post-sale technical support to solutions that were designed and sold by Mirapath in alignment with Mirapath’s core values
● Participate in Professional Services “walks”, create the appropriate Professional Services checklists and forms, and assist Sales with Professional Services proposals
● Work with Mirapath Professional Services team and subcontractors to obtain design and quotes for projects that require outside contractors
● Develop relationships with decision-makers and influencers at Mirapath’s top accounts
● Develop new technical content that Mirapath can use in its web platforms (blog, LinkedIn, etc.)
● Introduce new products and technologies that are relevant to Mirapath’s customers and aligned with Mirapath’s strategy
● Provide Mirapath’s executive team with up-to-date product announcements and general news about Mirapath’s top suppliers
● Maintain good relationships with Mirapath’s top suppliers and maintain a list of supplier contacts in Salesforce
● Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Sciences, or MIS
● 3-5 years in Sales Engineer or technical position collaborating with engineering teams to communicate customer requirements and provide sales support
● Technical aptitude
● Previous experience in datacenter or IT in a technical capacity
● Experience presenting technical information to various sized audiences (both technical and non-technical)
● Experience using innovative strategies to develop new business opportunities
● Proficient with MS Office (Microsoft Excel, Work, and PowerPoint)
● Experience using CRM (Salesforce preferred) and ERP (NetSuite preferred)
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills
● Ability to work both independently and as part of a team by sharing information and supporting company procedures and processes
● Ability to effectively prioritize tasks and manage time within a fast-paced environment
● Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
● Must be self-motivated with strong initiative and organizational skills
We offer training, comprehensive benefits, and career advancements.
Mirapath is a fast-growing value-added reseller and service provider focused on IT infrastructure solutions. For the last 18 years, Mirapath has been the trusted advisor for companies with data center and engineering lab infrastructure projects. We provide infrastructure solutions (power, cooling, racks, connectivity) coupled with professional and managed services to deliver turnkey solutions to our customers. For more information, visit www.mirapath.com.
Mirapath IncCupertino, CA
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.