Mobile Developer - NativeScript
Miramar Redding, CA
- Posted: over a month ago
About the job
This job is 100% remote!
Employment Type: Contract that may lead to a full-time W2 position
Period: Estimated 6 months, full-time with required hours between 9am - 12pm (PST).
We offer competitive hourly rates, depending on experience
We are looking for a battle-tested developer to co-lead a NativeScript development for multiple iOS/Android projects. We have several applications that are to a certain extent, rewrites of an existing app with an existing API. For example, upgrading Angular 8.2 to Angular 11. This is a high level decision making position where the person is able to work with Project Stakeholders in developing the technical architecture to carry out the vision and ideas of the application. The ideal candidate has a passion for delivering beautiful and intuitive software and has years of experience working in teams of 5-10 people. This role will require architect-level understanding of Nativescript & Angular and providing cross platforms continuity between web and mobile. This person will relentlessly advocate for code quality and healthy processes while carrying direct feature-writing and code review responsibilities within a team that runs a modified version of Agile SCRUM.
This person will work closely with the Project Stakeholder, Sr. UI/UX Designer and Project Manager to ensure the broader team is generating strong momentum and quality deliverables.
This position is 100% remote. Projects are usually time-sensitive and business-critical, therefore a strong work ethic, comfort with urgency, and commitment to quality work are required. Standard hours are 9am-5pm (PST) and this position may sometimes require extra hours around mission critical deployments.
- Implement real-time cross-platform mobile and web applications
- Experienced in utilizing native third party SDKs in NativeScript
- Establish automated and extendable pipelines with current frameworks
- Collaborate with onsite development team and provide clear concise directions on solutions delivery that can be reusable, testable and efficient code.
- Meet with project stakeholders to discuss their vision, ideas and create compelling digital experiences. Translate design patterns into application architectures.
- Work closely with UX/UI designer to keep continuity across mobile / web / desktop
- Familiar working with Jira / Bitbucket
- Deep knowledge (3+ years experience) of NativeScript and TypeScript
- Extensive knowledge working with Angular 2+ with upgrading to Angular 11 experience.
- Native development experience with iOS and/or Android is a plus
- Experience in researching and creating technical plans for development
- At least one year working with fractional teams in multiple times zones
- The person for this position must be able to work with West Coast time zone with great internet connectivity
- No visas or C2C can be accepted at this time
TechnologyView all jobs at Miramar