Wealth Management Technology - Project Manager (Expert Services Group)
- Posted: over a month ago
Expert Services Project Manager
Grounded in Wall Street and enabled by technology, Mirador combines powerful data science and deep financial expertise to provide best-of-breed financial reporting services for U/HNW investment portfolios. We are a firm in the Wealth Management industry that supports the performance-reporting requirements of Family Offices, Wealth and Asset Managers, and Foundations throughout the United States, Western Europe, and Latin America. We are expanding rapidly with new clients and offerings, and as such are staffing to meet the need. Our firm is at the intersection of finance and technology.
There's a difference between being a part of an industry and taking an active role in reimagining it. Our team is fundamentally changing one of the world's largest growing industries—financial reporting. Other companies may offer similar services, but we have no true competition. To learn more about the benefits of working for Mirador, please visit our website.
Expert Services Description:
The Expert Services group is Mirador's consulting arm and specializes in working across the wealth management industry to engage in both long and short-term projects to deliver:
- Expertise in architecting technology systems and integrations
- Building infrastructure
- Refining and institutionalizing processes and workflows
We are looking for a strong Project Manager / PMO to join our Expert Services team to help manage all client projects and engagements. This person will report into the Head of Expert Services and will work closely with all Expert Services Associates to ensure all client requests are met on time and to scope out upcoming deliverables, timelines and progress with new and existing Expert Services clients.
Responsibilities: & Skills Needed:
- Strong project management / PMO experience with demonstrated ability to pivot between multiple high priority projects / deliverables
- Liaise between 3rd party vendors and client base
- Help conduct and manage data migrations, data conversions, and integrations of various systems
- Demonstrated ability to operate quickly in fast-paced, start-up environments with high level of urgency
- Interest and broad understanding of wealth management operational procedures and processes
- Knowledge of the independent wealth management landscape
- Strong communication skills to face clients and internal stakeholders
- 3-4 years of work experience in wealth management or technology industry; entrepreneurial mindset preferred.
Mirador is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Mirador is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. By submitting an application for this position, I confirm that the information in the application and on my resume is accurate.
ConstructionView all jobs at Mirador