Arby's Shift Manager
- Posted: over a month ago
As a Shift Manager, you will:
- Assist the Manager or be responsible for all aspects of running a great shift.
- Execute the daily operations checklists and work station charts to ensure a clean, organized restaurant
- Operate in accordance with established performance, profits, and operating standards
- Supervise and motivate Team Members
- Maintain high standards of service throughout the operational day
- Communicate openly and honestly with subordinates and superiors
- Responsible for increasing sales and making a profit
- Previous experience in Managing shifts, customer service, or other related fields
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Strong leadership qualities
- Thorough training program
- Generous referral program - invite your friends to work with us and get paid!
- Opportunity for advancement
- Flexible schedules
- Food discounts
At Arby's, we believe in the importance of flexibility for employers and employees alike, and we believe that our employees are our greatest asset. We treat our people with respect and honesty and are committed to providing our employees with a stable, safe, and enjoyable work environment so they may realize their greatest potential.
We at Arby's are committed to delivering a Cut-Above restaurant experience to our customers and a stimulating career environment for our employees.
Arby's is an Equal Opportunity Employer
4651 W 61st Ave
Job Type: Full-time
Miracle Restaurant Group, LLC
RetailView all jobs at Miracle Restaurant Group, LLC