- Expired: January 04, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking an enthusiastic and dynamic IT professional to join our team!
Miracle Kids Success Academy (MKSA) is an early intervention day treatment clinic for children with special needs. Once children are referred to MKSA by their primary care physicians, they must receive a developmental screening. Then, they may be scheduled for therapy evaluations at MKSA or bring recent therapy evaluation reports done elsewhere. To receive Early Intervention Day Treatment habilitation services, a child must have a documented developmental disability or delay, as shown on the results of an annual comprehensive developmental evaluation and qualify for at least one therapy service. Those services include (but are not limited to) fine motor delays, sensory disorders, gross motor delays, speech-language delays, hearing disorders, feeding disorders, developmental delays, cognitive delays and medical needs.
Children are placed in treatment rooms based on their developmental needs and ages. Our treatment rooms are adequately staffed with teachers and teachers' assistants and are designed to celebrate the cultural differences of the children and families we serve. MKSA has many licensed occupational therapists, physical therapists, and speech-language pathologists on staff to provide needed care to the children who qualify for therapy services. And, MKSA has nurses on staff to serve children with medical needs.
MKSA's services also include developmental/psychological testing by a licensed psychologist, nutritional evaluations and consultations, and audiological evaluations. Our whole treatment team works together and with our patients' families to make sure each child's needs are met.
MKSA typically treats children from birth to Kindergarten. However, we try to expand our services during the summer months to include elementary school-aged children with special needs. If you have a child who may benefit from our services, we would love to hear from you.
Manages and coordinates development and other activities of computerized management information systems. Installs, configures, and troubleshoots computer systems for corporate and clinic locations by performing the following duties.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS & BASIC DUTIES
- Designs, specifies, configures, installs, and maintains local area network hardware, software, and telecommunications services such as laptops, desktops, system software, software applications, printers, servers, routers, bridges, switches, modems, cabling, Internet service, and other providers.
- Develops and implements policies and procedures related to network hardware and software acquisition use, support, security, and backup.
- Establishes and maintains network users, user equipment, directories, and security.
- Trains users on software and equipment usage.
- Responds to the needs and questions of users concerning their access to resources on the network and the operation of various software programs.
- Develops and communicates standards for use, operations, and security of network, laptops, and data.
- Communicates with Directors and other staff to resolve software, hardware, and operations problems.
- Consults with department leaders to develop system solutions consistent with organizational objectives.
- Researches and evaluates new technologies.
- Negotiates contracts with vendors and coordinates activities of hardware, software, telecommunications, support, and training.
- Installs and tests software upgrades.
- Collects and analyzes network and memory utilization.
- Develops and implements disaster recovery procedures.
- Responsible for coordination of the following projects:
- Echo: Design and Development, Hardware configurations, DBA training, Implementation and Employee training.
- Inventory Tracking: Computers, Cell phones, Printers, Scanners, Copiers and Users.
- Copiers: Troubleshoot, Service calls, Employee codes, Fax list, Mailboxes, Training, Bill review, and Approval.
- Phone Systems: Land lines, Cell phones, Carriers, Contracts, Fax lines, Modem Lines, Employee extensions, Voice mail, and Long distance.
- Facilities: New Construction, Renovations, Wiring, etc.
- Technology: website, IP address management, software licenses, Windows updates current, Office updates current, Symantec definitions current, scan and remove viruses, maintain servers, backup server, manage switches, manage routers, manage access points and Internet connections at each facility.
- Manage VPN connection and permitted/blocked websites.
- Equipment: Research and purchase equipment, user interface, configure equipment, train staff, distribute equipment, troubleshoot, repair and inventory equipment.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, computer technology, or related field.
- A valid Arkansas driver's license.
Experience/ Knowledge required:
- Three to five years of successful experience in a similar position.
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally with a wide variety of people
- Must be able to work with children birth to age 7 and families who are at risk
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a very busy environment
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, policies, and other company documents. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of families or employees of organization
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, divide, in all units of measure using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form
- Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standard situations
Miracle Kids Success Academy provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Miracle Kids Success Academy
Get fresh Miracle Works jobs daily straight to your inbox!