We are seeking a Valet Parking Attendant to join our team!
40 hours per week / $14.25 per hour / Paid Vacation, Holidays & Sick Time
Schedule: 11pm until 7am / Friday through Tuesday / Wednesday and Thursday Off.
Individuals must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Verification to legally work in the United States is required.
- Consistent attendance is required.
- Ability to; speak, read, write and understand English is required.
- Valid California Driver’s License is required to be in the possession of and maintained by the individual at all times.
- High school degree or GED is preferred.
- Accident and Violation free driving record for the past 5 years is required.
- Successful completion of drug screening and background check is required.
Individuals must be able to perform each of the following duties satisfactorily and consistently at all times.
- Ability to drive vehicles with standard and automatic transmissions is required.
- Ability to stand for prolonged periods of time (generally 75% of the time or more) is required.
- Ability to speak clearly, hear audible alarms, voice commands with background noise; use hands and fingers to grip, pinch, handle or feel objects, tools or controls; use close and distance vision with or without corrective lens; peripheral vision (ability to observe an area that can be seen up and down or to the left and right while eyes are fixed on a given point); depth perception (vision, ability to judge distances and spatial relationships); adjust focus (ability to adjust the eye to bring an object into sharp focus while in changing light conditions e.g., sunshine to indoor or dark conditions); work in varied light conditions including low or diminished lighting; maintain alertness and attentiveness up to 4 hours while working varying hours; maintain concentration/focus (e.g., ability to interpret the work environment and make decisions on predetermined operating policies and procedure) run at a light jog at various elevations and maintain balance on uneven surfaces (generally 75% of the time or more) is required.
- Ability to work in small or tight spaces (generally 75% of the time or more) is required.
- Ability to stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; reach, pull, push with hands and arms above/below head; use repeating motions more than twice per minute; repetition using an input device a keyboard or mouse in a steady manner, ability to operate a multi-line phone system, lift and or push up to 65 pounds with control and operate a bell cart (generally 50% if the time or more) is required.
General Working Conditions
Below is a list of general conditions that an individual can expect to encounter while performing essential duties and responsibilities associated with the position of Valet Attendant.
- Outdoor weather conditions to include direct and indirect sunlight, heat, cold, rain, hail and strong winds.
- Loud noise level working environment to include but is not limited to; traffic, construction, bells, whistles, music, shouting, horns, sirens, etc.
- High demand for assistance with retrieving vehicles, lifting and delivering packages, luggage, groceries, etc.
Why Work Here?
Friendly atmosphere and great benefits.
Los Angeles, CA