Summary of Position:
The Sr. Customer Support Representative works in a customer service oriented environment and responsibilities include configuration, connectivity, patching and troubleshooting end user software and peripherals. This position works closely with all the following technologies: Anesthesia Touch, Pharmacy Touch, Touch Connect, and any other software developed as part of Plexus Technology Group.
- Track, route and monitor open tickets to ensure that issues are assigned correctly and worked on in a timely manner
- Work within a team environment and escalate unresolved issues to appropriate functional areas
- Communicate with end users, keeping them informed of support progress and notifying them when their issue has been resolved
- Collaborate with operational teams to support software and patch deployment, documentation, and monitoring
- Support and troubleshoot Anesthesia Touch, Pharmacy Touch, Touch Connect, and any other software as part of Plexus Technology Group.
- Work with various types of end users; physicians, IT staff and vendors
- Participate in after-hours support call rotation; support after-hours emergencies
- Occasional travel to client locations
- Perform other job related duties or special projects as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree preferred
- 1-2 years Healthcare experience required
- 1-2 years information technology and systems knowledge required
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Team player willing to assist where ever necessary
- Detail oriented
- Disciplined to follow support through to completion
- Ability to handle confidential information
- Accountability- manage assignments with limited supervision