Client Service Manager / Pre-Press / Wide Format Operator
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: 401k,
Client Service Manager - Pre Press / Production Artist – Wide Format
The commercial printing, branded apparel, and promotional products industry is an ever evolving and rapidly changing career. Our field spans across many different media and requires lifelong learning. Our shops are fast paced and provide products and services primarily in a commercial and business-to-business capacity.
The position is really a Jack-of-All-Trades role responsible for servicing new and existing business clients. The person entering this position will also cross train in other areas of shop operations and small equipment and will be expected to occasionally assist other departments to meet workflow bottlenecks.
· Excellent basic math skills
· Superior client interaction skills
· Fast paced while maintaining attention to detail
· Pre-Press and/or Graphic Design knowledge is a plus
· Commercial Print Shop experience is a huge plus
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Work Ordering
· Replying to client emails
· Pre-press and some basic graphic design
· In-house wide format jobs
· Some bindery equipment
· Proactively seek to assist business and commercial clients with all their print, branded apparel, and promotional products needs
· Occasional deliveries to business & commercial clients
· Shifting focus to workflow bottlenecks
· Working closely in a team-oriented environment
· Bonus opportunities
Minuteman Press RentonWhy Work Here?
Growing company in a multi-location environment with fantastic and highly experienced coworkers!
Commercial and B2B (Business-to-Business) Printing, Wide Format & Signage, Branded Apparel, Promotional Products
1120 SW 16th StRenton, WA