The Web Manager will be responsible for the company’s SEO/SEM, Dealer Portal and continued website development, with additional IT responsibilities as well.
· Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
· Design, build and maintain our social media presence
· Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
· Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
· Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
· Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
· Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
· Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
· Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
· Plan and implement web-based marketing strategies and campaigns via the company’s website(s).
· Collaborates with Senior Management; provide guidance on marketing-related aspects of the company’s web presence.
· Develops and expands company’s web presence through social media, email, web advertising, and other online sources; promotes company brand through these channels.
· Drafts, implements, maintains, and revises online marketing campaigns to drive sales and revenue to the company.
· Maintains current knowledge of trends and developments in online marketing.
· Performs other related duties as assigned.
· BS/MS degree in Marketing or a related field
· Proven working experience in digital marketing
· Experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
· Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
· Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
· Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
· Working knowledge WordPress
· Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
· Working knowledge of HTML, CSS, and WordPress
· Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
Equal Opportunity Employer: Disability/Veteran
Minuteman prides itself on understanding the wants and needs of the industry and being able to provide innovative solutions.
Minuteman is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Minuteman International, Inc.
Why Work Here?Minuteman International offers a complete line of commercial and industrial maintenance products for today’s cleaning industry. Our wide range of products includes walk-behind and ride-on auto scrubbers, critical filter vacuums, air vacuums, floor machines, battery and propane burnishers, commercial vacuums and industrial tank vacuums for dry or wet/dry application, carpet vacuums, extractors, and sweepers. Minuteman prides itself on understanding the wants and needs of the industry and being able to provide innovative solutions. Minuteman is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Minuteman prides itself on being able to provide innovative solutions. Let your talents shine!