Data Analyst II - Remote
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
MINT MOBILE is seeking a talented Data Analyst II to join the Data Team! Individual reports to Sr. Manager, Reporting and Analysis. Role is remote; must reside in the United States.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Data Analyst is a member of the BI and Data Science team that is responsible for the delivery of performance data analysis, reporting and visualization of key business processes, and performance indicators. This role provides a broad range of retention focused reporting and analyses with the expectation that they will leverage deep technical skills in the curation of data.
Your usual day of awesomeness includes:
- Continue to refine and expand our understanding of retention channel efficiency (e.g. Email, SMS, Loyalty Programs, etc.) and channel impact on customer metrics such as LTV.
- Develop hypotheses and testing frameworks for retention and loyalty initiatives.
- Work closely with Data Engineering and Data Science teams to request and prioritize new data sources, metrics, and machine learning applications.
- Monitor, measure/analyze day to day business results, visualize the data and report trends.
- Utilize insights derived from analysis efforts to create compelling data-driven stories to engage and inform senior leadership.
- Develop a holistic view of our customer lifecycle and how we can positively impact that lifecycle. Identify growth levers and drive customer retention goals through data.
- Deliver meaningful insights that drive product roadmaps and business optimization.
WHAT YOU BRING
- At least 3 years of experience in an analyst or analytics role.
- Experience in statistical analysis, CRM analytics, and experience with standard techniques including linear regression, time series analysis, experimental design, hypothesis testing, and A/B testing.
- Hands-on experience using SQL for data exploration, extraction, and preparation.
- Experience with Python/R preferred.
- Experience in cloud-based BI platforms such as Looker, Tableau, etc. preferred.
- Hands-on experience in Web Analytics (e.g. Adobe, Amplitude, GA360) preferred.
- Outstanding communication skills and experience to drive cross-functional teams toward measurable outcomes.
WE ARE MINT MOBILE
We connect people to what's most important in their lives: Easily, affordably and reliably. We strive to be California's Preeminent Destination Employer. Oh yeah, we get it too! We understand what matters to you most. You're an individual with unique needs, and we're prepared to exceed any expectations you have for an ideal employer.
We're smart, strategic, and get things done without a lot of red tape or unnecessary politics. Everyone matters here and everyone has a voice. Expect to spend your time contributing to projects that really matter. We obsess over the employee experience. To start, we provide some of the most competitive salary, benefits, family leave, vacation, retirement and equity options in Southern California. We believe in you and invest in you. Not just your career aspirations, but your life.
In addition, we've got a laundry list of perks you'll brag about on insta -- Lunch every day prepared by our very own chef, healthy snacks, onsite gym, free massages, car wash services, and most importantly, a team atmosphere. We even raise the bar on well bars, including Espresso/Cappuccino/Nitro/Cold Brew/Kombucha Bar, Froyo Bar, Breakfast Bar, Snack Bar and a, well, you know, bar (after 5 pm).
And if you feel intrigued right now reading, imagine the co-workers we have already attracted. This is the kind of team you'll want to take home to mom or invite to your kid's next birthday party. This is the kind of close-knit community happening here. Come check out how you can be part of Mint!
OUR VALUES – LET'S MAKE LIFE ULTRA TOGETHER!
- Ownership: We are all owners; be the outcome and get the job done.
- Action Biased: Be brilliant, proactive, and act with urgency.
- Embrace the Adventure: Be agile, adaptive, and thrive on change.
- Invent and Simplify: Never accept good enough.
$1,000 REFERRAL BONUS
Take a look at this job description, if you are the right person, please apply. If Mint Mobile doesn't appear to be a fit for you, refer a friend or colleague and get $1,000. Let your friend or colleague know to provide your full name and email when applying to the job. If we hire them and they stay for 90 days, you get $1000. For more details of restrictions and rules, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Covid-19 Vaccination Requirement
UVNV, Inc. has adopted a mandated vaccination policy to support the health and safety of our team members and our community. The Company requires all employees to be fully vaccinated. The Company will provide accommodations based on medical condition or sincerely held religious beliefs or practices. Please let us know if you'd like to discuss the policy or available accommodations before proceeding with our recruitment process.
We are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualification, experience, ability, and job performance.
In support of the Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, the range of starting pay for this role is $85,000 - $105,000. This is not a guarantee of compensation or salary, actual compensation is influenced by a wide range of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, education, certifications, responsibility, and geographic location. We also offer a variety of benefits including health, disability insurance, 401 (k), flexible spending accounts, EAP, education reimbursement, parental leave, unlimited vacation, bonuses, incentive stock options and company paid holidays. The specific programs and options available will vary depending on state, start date, and employment type. Our recruitment team will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
AddressCosta Mesa, CA
TechnologyView all jobs at Mint Mobile