Company Name: Mint Home Care Providers
Position: Registered Nurse (RN)/Contractor
Licensure: RN Active License in VA or MD; See Requirements Below
Status: Part Time /Consulting /Contract
Pay: Negotiable - Open
Mint Home Care Providers is a veteran owned, independent, home care agency, serving northern VA and parts of MD. We are currently seeking an energetic Registered Nurse (RN) to conduct in home assessments, supervisory visits, manage CNAs and HHAs on delivering plan of care.
- Conducts intake assessments of clients in collaboration with the client, administrator and/or other staff.
· Leads CNA/HHA training and staff orientation to ensure staff readiness in accordance with agency policies and procedures.
- Assists marketing/outreach staff in building relationships with referral sources (as needed) such as doctors, hospital administrators, discharge planners, case workers, social workers, resident services coordinators, etc.
· Management: 2 years (Preferred)
· Home Health experience required
· Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
· Registered Nurse (RN)
· Licensed in VA or MD (Active License)
· Home Health: 3 years (Required)
· Nursing management: 2 years (Required)
· Driver's License (Required)
· Registered Nurse (RN) (Required)
- Regular business hours and/or during weekends as needed
Nursing Clinical Setting:
· Home Care (Preferred)
· Home Health (Preferred)
We are a start-up Veteran owned home care agency located in Fairfax, VA. and also working towards our licensure in Maryland. We have additional offices in Greenbelt, MD.
Our home care service model is built on the belief of compassionate quality care at home immensely impact the quality of life. Mint Home Care. Mint Home Care is an equal opportunity employer who values diversity and considers it a core strength of our corporate mission.
Visit our website at www.MintHomeCare.com or feel free to call us at 301-775-3681.