Relationship Associate - Customer Service
- Posted: March 07, 2023
The Customer Service Relationship Associate position is responsible for helping our branches retain and grow their customer base. This is accomplished by providing superior customer sales and service. This Relationship Associate position is a part-time, non-exempt position and reports to the Assistant Branch Manager. Other responsibilities include:
- Create strong customer relationships and bank growth through superior customer service.
- Cross-sell and refer products by using an effective and consistent sales approach.
- Serves our customers by processing over-the-counter transactions and assisting with questions.
- Be knowledgeable of the bank operations, products and service offerings.
- Balances cash drawer and maintains acceptable cash level in his/her area by following bank procedures and policies.
- Adhere to bank audit and compliance policies and procedures.
- Resolve a variety of simple maintenance requests and issues.
- Provides flexibility of coverage during banking center hours of operation and at other banking centers within the market as needed.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- A broad knowledge of products and services offered by the bank.
- Solid knowledge of bank-wide regulations and thorough knowledge of regulations and laws that relate to his/her department.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions.
- Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
Why work for Minster Bank?
When choosing a bank partner, relationships matter. For over 100 years, Minster Bank has been helping individuals, families and businesses achieve their dreams by offering a variety of services. We encourage our employees to achieve their dreams by providing a family-friendly work environment that promotes growth, job satisfaction and teamwork.
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?