We are a growing DC General family and cosmetic dental practice with core values focused on providing quality dentistry, including Invisalign, dental implant crowns, crowns, bridges, dentures, fillings and veneers.
We are seeking a Dental Assistant that is licensed in DC to help us expand. This is position's responsibilities include assisting the dentist as needed. This individual will be interested in helping others and have a smiling face all day long. In addition, this candidate will have a desire to grow through our in-house training and apprenticing.
- Working Dental Assistant Experience, DC License
- Be proficient in working independently and with a team.
- Have experience in customer service or sales.
- Be able to demonstrate organizational skills.
- Work on some evenings and some Saturdays
- Be willing to participate in training to improve skills in communication, scheduling, case acceptance, leadership, and management efficiency
- Bilingual English/Spanish is a bonus
Duties (not limited to):
- The desire to have fun and help patients with their dental needs
- Assist doctor with patient case acceptance and arranging patient financials per standard operating procedures.
- Assist Doctor with the delivery of dental services.
- Assist Lead Dental Assistant with clinical duties.
- Accurately verify patient insurance benefits and calculate patient portions.
- Provide friendly customer service to patients.
- The desire to be managed by results and be motivated to make production goals.
- Have a strong desire to make bonuses based on practice productivity.
We’ve been making people smile for more than 20 years.
Dr. Liza Minovi and Minovi Dental have been in practice in the DuPont Circle area for more than two decades. Dr. Minovi is committed to patient education, the latest techniques and technologies, and the importance of dental health to overall well-being.