- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
At Minot Automotive Center, we strive to make customers happy for life and we are looking to add another member to our service team to help accomplish that goal. Looking for individuals who are confident & creative and possess a high degree of initiative, self-respect, and self-discipline. We offer a professional working environment with continuous opportunity for both personal and career development. GREAT EARNINGS POTENTIAL, WE ARE BUSY!!
If you are a talented individual seeking to be part of a driven, enthusiastic, and winning team, apply today!
What you get in return
- Career Path, Internal Growth
- Sign on Bonuses $500 - $5000, DOE
- 401k Match
- Drug Free Work Environment
- Annual Tool Bonus
- Health Insurance & HSA
- Life & Long Term Disability Insurance
- Paid training
- Paid vacation/sick/holidays
- Locally owned/operated, heavily involved in giving back to community
- Other Technician Specific Benefits
- Large Shop with Quality, Up-to-Date Equipment
- Highly productive shop
- Career advancement opportunities, promote from within
- ASE and state inspection certification reimbursement and all training expenses paid to further your career
- Continued education, manufacturer, hands on and web-based training
- Clean and professional work environment
- Competitive wages
What we’re looking for
- ASE certifications are ideal
- Strong automotive background
- Strong teamwork skills
- Willing to submit to a drug screen & background check
- Must have valid driver's license
What would you do?
- Perform work specified on the repair order with efficiency and in accordance with dealership
- Test-drive vehicles, and test components and systems, using diagnostic tools and special service equipment
- Diagnosing, maintaining, and repairing vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical steering, suspension, brakes, air conditioning, etc.
- Communicate directly with the Service Advisor so that customers can be informed if any additional service is needed. Providing an estimate of time needed for additional repairs
- Executing repairs under warranty to manufacturer specifications
Life is too short not to enjoy your work, so don’t settle for just another job. If you’re interested in working for a company that can give you training and support to achieve your goals, contact us today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Minot Automotive Center
ManufacturingView all jobs at Minot Automotive Center