Minnie Hamilton Health Care Center Inc Grantsville, WV
- Expired: March 04, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
NOTIFICATION OF JOB VACANCY
Posting Date: 02/28/2021
Department: Ambulance – Managed by HealthNet Aeromedical Services
Position: Ground Transport Paramedic
Shift: 9am – 9pm (Full Time, Part Time, Per Diem options)
MHHS Description: Minnie Hamilton Health System (MHHS) is a Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) that owns and operates a Critical Access Hospital with 18 Acute Care/Swing Beds, 24 Long Term Care (Nursing Home) Beds, a Level IV Trauma Emergency Department, Rural Health Clinic, Primary Care practices, and a Dental practice, serving nearly 20,000 residents in central WV. Ambulance transport services are full managed by HealthNet Aeromedical Services.
- Attends and actively participates in pre-mission briefings and debriefings.
- Completes clinical and operational functions in a safe manner, utilizing all available resources, training and judgment.
- Performs advanced skills as permitted by applicable regulations and the HealthTeam Critical Care Transport Medical Director.
- Immediately acts on safety concerns and hazardous conditions.
- In a timely manner, reports safety concerns and hazardous conditions.
- Effectively completes complex clinical patient assessments.
- Provides patient stabilization using established clinical care guidelines and skill set.
- Before, during and after transport operations, liaisons with peers and other professionals to ensure quality delivery of care and operational safety.
- Ability to select, check and maintain and operate equipment/supplies found on ambulance vehicles.
- Possesses basic computer skills with flexibility to utilize new software/hardware sets.
- Maintains currency of all required licenses, certifications and continuing education programs.
- Completes all required clinical, operational and performance improvement documentation.
- Communicates educational needs to the leadership team.
- Collects statistical data as required.
- Participates in committee and marketing/outreach activities as required.
- Follows standards of conduct and procedures developed by HealthTeam Critical Care Transport.
- Follows standards developed by appropriate governmental bodies.
- Willingness to work beyond the end of scheduled shift, on unscheduled days and at any base location as required allowing for service availability.
- Performs other duties as assigned by members of the HealthTeam Critical Care Transport leadership team
- Active, Non-Restricted Paramedic License and/or Certificate in West Virginia or a contiguous state
- Preferred previous experience: C3-IFT
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support Provider Certification
- Pre-Hospital Trauma Life Support Provider Certification or
- International Trauma Life Support Provider Certification
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support Certification
- Pediatric Emergencies for Pre-Hospital Professionals Certification
- Neonatal Resuscitation Program
- NIMS Training IS 100, 200, 700, 800 and Hazardous Materials
Minnie Hamilton Health Care Center Inc
GovernmentView all jobs at Minnie Hamilton Health Care Center Inc