ARE YOU LOOKING FOR AN EXCITING CAREER WITH UNLIMITED GROWTH POTENTIAL?
We are one of the leading marketing firms providing exceptional service to large corporations in the area. We recently expanded and are looking to fill positions in multiple departments. These positions are entry level to begin with rapid advancement opportunity:
- Account Management
- Marketing Representative
- Campaign Development
- Junior Advertising Executive
- Sales Associate
Whether you are looking to get your foot in the door or already have experience, we are interested in hearing more about how your unique skill set can benefit our company. We have team members from all walks of life and believe that degrees and experience in marketing, as well as other industries, can benefit our company. Representatives will participate in one to one sales based interaction with customers.
Our clients are all industry leaders thus we are selective about who we bring into our company to represent them.
If you have the following qualifications we are interested in meeting with you:
- Outstanding communication skills both verbal & written.
- Able to prioritize and work independently with minimal supervision.
- Able to work effectively in a team environment
- Detail-oriented and the ability to follow up on tasks.
- Work effectively under pressure and maintain a positive attitude
- Capable of multi-tasking, prioritizing, and managing time efficiently
To be the best in our industry, we have to have the best people working for us. Providing the right work environment is important to us. We offer a high-energy, supportive team environment where personal achievements are recognized and rewarded.
We are currently seeking to hire a Sales Management & Promotions to join our team! You will be responsible for overseeing and developing a sales team to drive company revenue.
- Oversee and coordinate the sales team activities
- Establish sales goals for the team
- Analyze sales statistics to identify areas of improvement
- Track results and trends regularly for business forecasting
- Report on team and individual performance
- Develop and execute innovative sales strategies
- Build and form new partnerships with potential clients
Please submit resume to apply! We do offer paid training and internships with possibility to advance.