We are a private Brand Marketing & Management Firm. We are partnered with some of the most well-known fortune 100 and 500 clients within the technology, entertainment, television, utility, energy, and telecommunication industries.
We provide customers with the everyday value and uncompromising customer service that has made us so successful. We are now accepting applications for Customer Service and Brand representatives for our recent office expansions. Be a part of an exciting, fun work environment while helping to develop the local market.
- The Core responsibility of a Customer Service / Brand Ambassador Rep is to establish strong customer relations while representing national and local clients professionally
- You will also attend and participate in meetings to increase marketing and training abilities while honing in on the leadership skill sets to prepare for management.
- You will also be completing relevant paperwork accurately and in a timely manner and continually updating your product and market knowledge
- Promotional Marketing and Advertising
Qualifications of the Customer Service Associate:
- Experience in retail customer service, restaurant/food service, hospitality, call center customer service, customer relationship management (CRM), client relations/client services, direct marketing, promotional marketing, and associated fields a plus.
- Ability to adapt to a variety of people
- Winning attitude and dedication to ensuring customer satisfaction
- Positive attitude and ability to work well within a team environment
- Leadership skills
- Competitive Compensation- Weekly Pay
- Merit-Based Advancement
- Exciting Bonuses & Incentive Plan
- Company Events
- Fun Work Environment