This is not your typical sales job. Are you currently required to work well after 5pm, and even weekends, or often asked to do more and get paid less? Is your only small chance to move up a a over worked, stressful manager's position that is paid little more or even less than you make as a sales rep?
This opportunity is actually more like a very well paid internship. We take care of our customers, but more importantly we invest in our team members. Unlike other agencies that will often hold back what you really need to know to advance your insurance career, we will share with you everything you need to know to do well in this position as well as move up to and be successful as an insurance Office Manager or even an Agency Owner.
- Salary + Commission & Bonus Opportunities
- Paid Time Off
- Full Benefits
- Great Work Environment
- Room For Growth
- Outside of work functions such as Christmas parties and summer events at the lake!
- Meet new business production goals and objectives as established.
- Develop insurance quotes, makes sales presentations, and closes sales.
- Ask each customer for referrals and explain our referral program.
- Prospecting and generating new business through leads & referral sources.
- Foster strong relationships with our customers to maintain a high level of client retention and product loyalty
- Presents and explains insurance policy options based upon prospective client needs and their personal goals
- Proficiency to multi-task, follow-thru and follow-up.
- Excellent Communication/interpersonal skills.
- Works well with other employees and is a team player with a positive attitude.
- Be able to obtain or currently possess a property & casualty insurance license
- Ability to obtain or posses an active Life & Health Insurance license
- Strong communication and negotiation skills