Mental Health Professional (LICSW, LMFT, LPCC, LP, NP, CNS, MD) - Roots Recovery
Minnesota CarePartner Saint Paul, MN
- Posted: over a month ago
At Minnesota CarePartner, we treat co-occurring disorders through the lens of social justice. We believe that for many, chronic social INjustice fuels the cycle of illness, addiction and pain.
Come and work for a company that is at the forefront of social justice, with a commitment to addressing racial and socioeconomic disparities in behavioral healthcare. We are on a mission to provide marginalized individuals and families with excellent clinical care, and close the gap between the "haves and have-nots."
RootsRecovery, an innovative co-occurring disorders treatment program in the heart of the Twin Cities, is seeking qualified and motivated professionals to work in our outpatient recovery program, and on our access and outreach team, RootsREACH.
If you're passionate aboutrecoveryand helping others find wellness, you'll want to be a part of the ROOTS RECOVERY movement!
The mental health professional is responsible for providing direct mental health treatment and therapeutic services to clients and families in the 245G treatment program, as well as providing supervision and consultation for other clinical staff.
- This is a full-time salariedposition.
- The hours for this position are somewhatflexible, but mostly during business hours (8am-7pm).
- Our program is located in the Saint Paul Midway area.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Providing consultation and clinical supervision
- Conducting diagnostic assessments in-person and/or via telemetherapy
- Developing treatment plans in collaboration with LADC.
- Providing ongoing individual psychotherapy to children, adolescents, adults and familiesin-person and/or via teletherapy.
- Ability to provide culturally sensitive services.
- Must possess creative and collaborative clinical skills.
- Must be able to sustain attention to detail.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Must be flexible, reliable and able to meet paperwork deadlines.
- Must possess great organizational skills.
- Experience working in a co-occurring setting preferred
- Experience working in trauma-informed settings preferred
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to pass a DHS background study conducted by the Office of Inspector General
- Demonstrate freedom from substance use related problems for two years preceding hire and sign a statement attesting to that fact.
Masters degree in a behavioral science related field and independent licensure in a discipline that meets Minnesota DHS definition of a Mental Health Professional according to MN 245.462. These licenses are:
- Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor (LPCC)
- Licensed Psychologist (LP)
- Licensed Independent Clinical Social Worker (LICSW)
- Licensed Marriage & Family Therapist (LMFT)
- Clinical Nurse Specialist in Mental Health (CNS)
- Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner (NP)
- Psychiatrist (MD)
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
AddressSaint Paul, MN
HealthcareView all jobs at Minnesota CarePartner