At Minneapolis Integrative Medicine Center we take a different approach to primary care, integrating wellness, nutrition and prevention into everyday clinical practice. We use in-depth testing including microbiome, genomics, and hormone testing routinely, and we prioritize a low patient load for our clinical care providers so you are able to spend meaningful time with your patients.
We are seeking a nurse practitioner who would like to join our fun, fast-paced and collaborative environment. As a nurse practitioner at MIMC, your primary responsibility will be clinical care of our members, both in person and virtually. Generally, you will be expected to support patients 4 days per week at our office in Northeast Minneapolis; when not in person, you will provide telemedicine support via phone consultations and messaging.
The ideal candidate would be excited to work collaboratively with other health care providers and practice primary care-women’s health focused medicine! He/she/they are organized, collaborative, and proactive in their approach to both clinical and administrative work. They are compassionate, caring human beings who genuinely want to see their patients improve, in both the short and long term. This is a new role to MIMC, and as such, the ideal candidate is adaptive to change and proactive in providing feedback to the team on areas for improvement.
- NP, certified in internal medicine, family medicine, or other primary care field.
- Active license in MN, with active DEA license
- 3-5+ years of experience providing primary care either via telemedicine or in person is a plus, however new graduates are welcome to apply.
- Experience in integrative or functional setting a big plus.
- Extremely organized with a strong attention to detail.
- Be education focused both in patient visits & in our community. Teaching classes, contributing to our blog posts and social media content is a must.
- Passion for your personal health and wellness and that of others.