Senior Software Engineer
- Posted: over a month ago
Minitab is looking for a high performing Senior Software Engineer. You will show a high level of autonomy, a professional curiosity, and an eagerness to find new ways to improve the product you are working on. This could involve research into new technologies that could speed up development, improve the user experience, or provide the development team better ways to implement and maintain the software. You should be able to teach others on the team new concepts they are not aware of yet and improve all members of the team across the board.
- Play a key role in the production of high-quality software products.
- Work independently and develop the ability to support technical leadership in the design, development and testing of new software modules.
- Maintain and extend existing Web and Desktop software.
- Help identify and define software development tools that simplify development efforts and help make developers and testers more productive.
- Associate or bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Statistics, mathematics, IT or a closely related discipline or equivalent experience
- 4+ years of Commercial Software Development experience.
The following are desirable:
- Familiarity with cloud platform technologies such as Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services or Google Cloud
- Familiarity with Docker and Kubernetes
- Familiarity with common development practices including use of source control, code review tools, continuous integration, command line syntax
- Experience with unit testing frameworks and test-oriented approaches to software development
This position can be remote.
Minitab requires employees to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 according to applicable law.
AddressState College, PA
TechnologyView all jobs at Minitab
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?