Mining Media International seeks a motivated individual that can sell and support the existing sales of multiple types of marketing concepts, including digital and print advertising as well as conference exhibits and sponsorships. The ideal candidate would leverage platforms, such as Zoom and Teams, to connect with clients to renew existing business and sell new digital products, such as website ads, eBlasts, webinars, etc. The candidate would also be expected to perform considerable research and telephone cold-calling to develop prospects. In addition to selling and research, the candidate would work with others to maintain a client database and possibly develop new products to sell. Experience with digital advertising sales is a plus.
The ideal candidate would: have a strong understanding of today's digital space; be proficient in both digital and print marketing concepts; work well in a team environment; and hold a B.S. in Marketing, Advertising or a related field.
- Present and sell company products and services to new and existing customers
- Prospect and contact potential customers
- Reach agreed upon sales targets by the deadline
- Resolve customer inquiries and complaints
- Set follow-up appointments to keep customers aware of latest developments
- Create sales material to present to customers
- Previous experience in sales, customer service, or other related fields
- Familiarity with CRM platforms
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong negotiation skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
Mining Media International
Why Work Here?Mining Media International is a niche media outlet serving the mining and mineral processing sectors. The company provides information to subscribers through three trade journals and their associated Websites and newsletters. It also produces two technical conferences.
Mining Media International is a small, but essential business that offers more flexibility than larger media outlets.