Retail Store Manager
Mining Kart LLC
- Posted: over a month ago
- $40,000 to $55,000 Yearly
- Benefits: vision, 401k, dental, life insurance, medical,
Directly supervises and coordinates activities of retail sales workers in an establishment or department.
Resolves customer complaints regarding sales and service.
- Monitors customer preferences to determine focus of sales efforts.
- Directs and coordinates activities involving sales of manufactured products, services, commodities, real estate or other subjects of sale.
- Reviews operational records and reports to project sales and determine profitability.
- Directs, coordinates, and reviews activities in sales and service accounting and record keeping, and in receiving and shipping operations.
- Advises dealers and distributors on policies and operating procedures to ensure functional effectiveness of business.
- Prepares budgets and approve budget expenditures.
- Represents company at trade association meetings to promote products.
- Plans and directs staffing, training, and performance evaluations to develop and control sales and service programs.
- Advises customers on types of and purchase needs.
- Directs clerical staff to keep records of export correspondence, bid requests, and credit collections, and to maintain current information on tariffs, licenses, and restrictions.
- Direct foreign sales and service outlets of an organization, as directed.
- Assesses marketing potential of new and existing store locations, considering statistics and expenditures.
- *The company reserves the right to add or change duties at any time.
- Education: Associate's degree
- Experience: 3-5 years of related experiences
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Service orientation
- Active listening
- Management of personnel resources
Mining Kart LLC
316 Broadway StreetThermopolis, WY
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?