We are looking for a rock-star social media marketing coordinator with proven experience and measurable KPIs as part of their portfolio. Experience in the moving industry is preferred but not mandatory
Candidate will be working alongside our VP of Sales and Marketing to develop and execute our branding, voice, style and personality within the United States. A strong understanding and ability to capture a brand voice is necessary. Candidate will be working under the direct supervision of the VP of Sales and Marketing and handling day-to-day tasks including, but not limited to
· Manage social media engagement and following across all platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Yelp & Google)
· Scheduling and posting content to our current social media pages (Instagram, Facebook)
· Drafting copy and optimizing hashtags for captions
· Respond to comments and DMs including customer service or routing messages to the right person
· Opening and managing our account onto new platforms
· Experiment with new and creative methods to leverage social media activities
· Stay up-to-date with ever-changing trends within social media marketing
· Brainstorm on what should go online about the company and how to handle negative client publicity on review websites, including but not limited to Glass door, Angie’s List, BBB, Yelp and Google My Business.
· Utilize various technology platforms to leverage social media, reputation management, and other content.
· Monitor and respond to each review on all platforms daily for positive, and negative reviews.
· Collaborate with team members on related reviews and questions when published.
· Follow up via phone and emails to all negative reviews.
· Create testimonial emails/videos/posts with our customers
· Send out review request email campaigns to satisfied clients on through existing programs
· Update company website and ensure the website remains fresh with current content (WordPress)
· Manage vendors and/or consultants involved in marketing/ communications efforts
· Manage all media contacts and develop relationships with new contacts
· Design and send out monthly company newsletters. (Zoho)
· Manage post-move customer activities (thank you note, website updates, etc).
· Researching market verticals and new opportunities for the sales team to pursue.
· Create/develop 1-pagers, videos and other educational content to improve the sales process and enhance the customer experience.
· Take initiative to recommend improvements to support operational excellence.
- 2+ years of experience in account management, digital marketing, or social media management/marketing
- Must possess a passion for consumer marketing, social media, and web development
- Customer service-oriented mindset by nature
- Outstanding written, communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to multi-task and manage time/communication efficiently
- Ability to manage client relationships
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Must be a social media maven with experience managing various social networks (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Google Plus, Snapchat, Periscope, Tumblr, etc)
- Must be able to work in our Chicago office and be eligible to work in the U.S.
- WordPress Development
- Proficiency in CRM/database systems, Microsoft Office 365, WordPress, and software programs like Photoshop/Adobe Creative Suite
- Monitor metrics via Google Analytics and other organic traffic tracking websites with ability to recommend new technologies
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite