The Account Manager Level I is responsible for administrative tasks related to customer satisfaction such as processing of orders, change orders, delivery requests/expedites and processing of quotes as required. This includes maintaining sales databases with current customer requirements as related to their job function and as support to the department.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Process customer orders in accordance with department procedures (includes review of customer orders including items, delivery requirements, payment and delivery terms, QA clauses and special requirements, etc and obtaining clarification of same as applicable).
- Responsible to daily review the orders and quotes delayed report and act or escalate any issue preventing order or quote conversion within 24 hours.
- Responsible to review any customer documents with Level II or management including QA clauses, NDA’s, web portal requests etc.
- Open new accounts using AS400 as applicable for customers applying for Net terms and also for OEM reference including coding of account for commission and customer type (e.g. End user, reseller, competitor, etc) class code & marketing.
- Maintain/update customer accounts and databases with current customer requirements for accurate order and quote processing. (e.g. date code requirements, QA requirements, lists of authorized subcontractors, end use details, etc).
- Monitor expiration dates of documents required for order and quote processing e.g. Resale certificates, LOA’s, maintaining customer profile (CUSP), Export End User documents. Proactively obtain updated documents prior to expiration for smooth order/quote processing.
- Process change order requests in accordance with guidelines and customer agreements ex. OOR – review customer open order reports, process change orders/ETAM for pull in & push outs for all open orders (some reports can have over 500 lines to update/process change for pull in or push out and provide tracking #’s).
- Process quotes in accordance in accordance with price review guidelines and department procedures.
- Issue RMA numbers to customers upon approval by Failure Analysis, Sales Manager or other authorized party. Process order/credit once completion of review.
- Respond to lead-time and delivery inquiries by using the ETA function in the AS 400 and/or review with production control. Escalate any delivery or leadtime requests if it does not meet customer requirements or company guidelines. BSSQL / NPLT – follow through with production to get a response in timely manner.
- Retrieve and respond to customer inquiries (order/quotes) using approved websites and customer portals.
- Responsible to escalate any stalled or problem issues a/m will try to resolve with responsible department if no results with team leader if situation critical add to escalation spreadsheet.
- Data entry of customer forecasts with approval by responsible/authorized sales member.
- Calibration – monitor for receipt of unit, follow through with manufacturing control/receiving for unit to be calibrated and finalized to return to the customer.
- Potential late order report – review with production to verify dates and escalate if needed.
- To work in accordance with all departmental procedures
- Work with external sales representatives; supporting accounts in the assigned territory.
- Liaise between customers and internal Mini-Circuits departments
- Work in support of all customer satisfaction initiatives.
- Support special requirements/projects as defined by A/M Level III or Sales Manager for assigned accounts/territory.
- Work in accordance with Mini-Circuits policies and procedures.
- Any job related task as assigned by sales manager or A/M Level III
- Promote ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and AS 9001 awareness and compliance.
- Work in accordance with lean principles. (i.e.: 5S).
3) AUTHORITY (IF APPLICABLE):
- To identify if problems exist and notify Account Manager Level II or higher.
4) QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS (EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE, LANGUAGE SKILLS, MATH SKILLS, OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES):
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written; proficient in English.
- Bachelors Degree, or Associates Degree with 2 years related experience.
- Computer literate: proficient in Microsoft office, (word, excel and outlook).
- Ability to work under pressure.
- In accordance with D3-HT00-02, D2-SC15, all sales and contract review procedures.
MEANS OF VERIFICATION OF TRAINING:
- Job Performance as evaluated by Sales Manager.
- In accordance with D4-HT00-97.
Mini-Circuits sells its products to over 20,000 customers globally through our direct sales force, applications engineering staff, sales representatives, as well as through our extensive web site.