Mineola Heights Healthcare Centre Mineola, TX
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: dental, medical, vision
Mineola Heights Healthcare Centre is looking to add to our team! We are seeking an MDS Coordinator to assess and evaluate the quality of emotional, mental, and physical care being given to long-term care residents.
- Perform initial interview and assess new residents.
- Develop resident care plans
- Conduct meetings with the multidisciplinary treatment team, caretakers, and families to discuss resident care plans.
- Preparing and transmit timely reports to the national Medicare and Medicaid database.
- Ensure the accuracy of medical records and coding procedures to ensure proper reimbursement.
- Advocate for residents' rights.
- Must have LVN or RN License in the state of Texas
- Must have at least 2 years of experience in Long Term Care
- MDS experience is preferred but not required
Come join our team and make a difference!
- And Much More!
Mineola Heights Healthcare Centre
716 Mimosa DriveMineola, TX
HealthcareView all jobs at Mineola Heights Healthcare Centre