Credentialing & Compliance Specialist
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Who is Mindstrong?
Mindstrong is reimagining how to care for people living with serious mental illness (SMI). We're building a platform that breaks down access barriers, provides engaging clinical care, and empowers our members to take control of their wellbeing to live fuller lives. Behind all of that, we're building a measurement-based set of tools that will fundamentally change the way those with mental illness manage their health.
As we set out to radically simplify mental healthcare, we know none of us can achieve this alone. We are building a team of diverse and compassionate individuals who are committed to move our mission forward. Within Mindstrong, we create the space for each of us to be our authentic selves. We see opportunity in every challenge; opportunity to learn, to innovate, to create change. We embrace the challenge of providing the best care experience possible for our members. Join us on this important journey!
What is the Credentialing & Compliance Specialist role?
Mindstrong's Credentialing & Compliance Specialist will report to our Senior Director of Clinical Design and Operations and will round out our already robust ClinOps Team. This team works in close concert with Product, Data Analytics and the Clinical Team to achieve success. This person will be critical in developing, maintaining and iterating upon Mindstrong's approach to provider credentialing, health information privacy and compliance as we accelerate into unprecedented growth and innovation for this year.
What you'll be doing:
- Build and maintain all of our credentialing policy and procedures, serving as the Clinical Operations liaison with our delegated credentialing and implementation vendor.
- Manage internal and external new credentialing files, obtaining and evaluating primary source verification of provider credentials, maintaining currency of expired verification, and ensuring the completeness of a file to perform verification of credentials
- Communicate with clinicians, healthcare entities, external verification sources and services, and internal teams to ensure credentialing is moving smoothly.
- Maintain all of our compliance procedures and audit processes across the organization, working closely with information security to ensure continuity and transparency across functions.
- Identify significant issues within the scope of the audit/review/project/investigation ensuring compliance with appropriate statutes, rules, and regulations. Key will be your ability to remain current, forward thinking and deeply invested in maintaining Mindstrong ahead of rapidly changing regulations.
- Develop on-going Compliance training and awareness initiatives for our clinical workforce
- Analyze and evaluates information related to the regulatory healthcare environment by monitoring appropriate state, federal and industry websites, publications, and journals
- Analyze and evaluate data, identify risks, and make appropriate conclusions based on audit test work, investigation, and project analysis
- Conduct and report on routine privacy monitoring of access to ePHI through use of various internal and external tools
- Triage and route all Privacy and Integrity Hotline incidents to proper department liaisons including updating the department liaison contact list.
- Assist in the development, monitoring and reporting of departmental Key Performance Indicators of the Compliance program, including Integrity Hotline, Sanction Reports, Privacy, Education and other areas, utilizing prior experience and knowledge
What you'll bring:
- 3+ Years of Relevant Credentialing Experience (i.e Physicians, Advanced Practice Providers)
- Expert familiarity with NCQA credentialing policies and procedures and delegated credentialing
- Clear communicator with excellent attention to detail, organization, and prioritization skills
- Ability to handle large volume pipelines with ease and professionalism
- Professional Experience utilizing tools Google Suite (Gmail, Google Docs,), Airtable, Adobe
- Highly curious, adaptable and committed work-ethic, willing to think outside traditional healthcare to join our novel and fast-paced company.
- Values-Driven Culture. Our values are the fabric of how we operate day to day, guide us together, and keep us aimed at our mission.
- Remote work. We have an office in Mountain View – and if you live in the Bay Area we'd love to see you – but we are a remote first company! Our goal is to create a seamless remote work experience so you can work where you do your best work.
- Growth. We invest in both personal and professional growth of our employees because we feel that growth has a positive impact on both member outcomes and personal fulfillment.
- Healthcare Benefits. A robust healthcare package, including Medical, Dental, and Vision plans, and more!
- Wellness. Programs designed to help you stay financially, emotionally, and physically healthy!
- Self-Care. We take self-care seriously, we offer 11 paid holidays + Flexible PTO so you can create balance between work and play.
- Flexible schedules. We're all over the U.S., so we can flex schedules easily with core hours to ensure solid collaboration time and flex beyond that. We work with our employees to make sure that they can work and take care of their lives.
Mindstrong is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that celebrates diversity. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants. All individuals seeking employment at Mindstrong are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment. Mindstrong also strives for a safe and robust workplace and prohibits harassment of any kind. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation for interviewing, please let us know by emailing email@example.com
AddressMountain View, CA
HealthcareView all jobs at Mindstrong