Project Manager (PM) functions as the internal control point of assigned projects as they move through the marketing agency. The PM should operate w/ a sense of urgency and ownership, taking on tasks collaboratively with a positive attitude.
Location: Columbus, OH
- Working with team members (Account managers, Creative and Development leads) to create and facilitate project timelines and resource plans, and communicates job details to all team members — internal (and external when warranted) — including vendors.
- Participates in daily Resource/Project Management meetings to discuss active projects.
- Drives projects using established digital workflow tools (Monday, InVision, BugHerd, Harvest and other client-requested tools).
- Tracks the status of jobs through the life of the project.
- Work with Strategy, Account, Creative and Development leads to resource projects.
- Responsible for routing creative materials/deliverables as needed including final asset transfers to print/digital vendors.
- Willing to assist with other agency tasks as they arise, including copy proofing, brainstorm sessions, browser testing, etc.
- Embrace, champion, evolve and document all project processes & workflows. Reinforce the use of tools and workflows with the team.
- Qualified candidates must have 5+ years of project management experience working with cross-functional teams in a marketing or advertising agency.
- Project management certification a plus.
- Ability to manage multiple, large projects in a fast-paced, ever-changing, deadline-driven environment.
- Must be proficient with MS Office.
- Must be a clear communicator and team-oriented.
- Must have a track record of understanding the inner workings/details of marketing-related projects, including branding, website design & development, SEO, content (video, print, infographics, blogs, presentations, tradeshow, collateral, etc.) & campaigns.
- Experience with project estimating and budget tracking a plus.
- Ability to manage the work from the planning phase through launch.