Interoperability Solutions Architect - West Region
- Posted: over a month ago
Solution Architect and/or IT Sales Engineer
Denver, Kansas City, Rapid City, Omaha, Oklahoma City, Tulsa, Sioux City
In support of Mindray business objectives for the North American market, provide field support to Direct Sales, IDN, and Corporate Accounts teams with pre/post sales efforts in the IT area, including strategic sales presentations, customer solution design initiatives, and selected National/Regional tradeshows and meetings.
- Working with the Training Manager, create, develop, and distribute training education. Perpetually train and grow the IT Sales aptitudes of the Mindray field sales teams.
- In conjunction with field sales, clinical pre/post sales, IDN, and Corp Account groups determine and design customer solutions that meet workflow (clinical and technical) requirements.
- Produce project documentation that provides directions to all facets of the project including quoting, training, implementing, and supporting requirements
- Create system architecture topologies to reflect accurately the proposed solutions.
- Fundamentally understand the interoperability and IT components of Mindray systems and the importance of IT in the clinical environment.
- Support direct and Corporate Accounts sales teams to meet and exceed sales quotas with involvement in identified business opportunities by participating in presentations and interacting with IT professionals and C-Suite IT and administrative teams.
- With sales reps and managers, prepare and give demonstrations of connectivity solutions to show feasibility and usability within the specific clinical environment and educate customers on available solutions and their competitive advantages.
- Assist sales teams in evaluating identified opportunities and developing a sales strategy to maximize solutions for the customer’s environment; work closely with the clinical consultant counterparts as required to ensure a single, cohesive strategy for clinical, administrative, and technical audiences.
- Serve as a primary liaison, in pre-sales situations, between the sales team and the customer’s IT/IS department as required.
- Assist in the strategy and completion of RFP IT responses.
- Provide support for identified National and Regional tradeshows, conferences, and meetings.
- Provide technical and IT feedback to marketing and engineering regarding products, training materials, technical documentation, etc.
- Represent Mindray with the highest level of professionalism, integrity, and honesty.
- Support other requirements and projects as identified by the manager.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in a related technical area
- Minimum 3 years experience in information technology and interoperability, preferably within the hospital environment
- Minimum 5 years of medical experience, preferably in the corporate or hospital environment
- Demonstrated knowledge of interoperability solutions, such as interface engines, wired and wireless networks, and IT settings
Skills and Abilities
- Very strong verbal communication and presentation skills
- Demonstrated written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to prepare and implement strategies in large sales situations
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills to interface with marketing, sales, and engineering personnel at multiple levels, as well as with all levels of hospital personnel including IT specialists, IT managers, purchasing agents, administrative staff, and C-Suite executives
- Demonstrated technical ability as needed to independently set up and configure systems as needed to support demonstrations
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Travel requirements by car or by plane can reach 50-80% of the time
- Must be able to stand and speak in front of a group for periods of 1-3 hours, multiple times per day
- Must be able to unpack and pack equipment used in demonstrations
Mindray North America offers an attractive compensation and benefits package plus an exciting professional environment. Only those who meet our requirements will be contacted. Mindray North America is an equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V
Mindray North America
TechnologyView all jobs at Mindray North America
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?