RCM QA Specialist
- Expired: October 09, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
About the Role
The RCMQuality Assurance Specialist (Remote) will provide quality assurance and support to the RCM team while ensuring the revenue cycle business services activities maintain compliant with company standards, state and federal laws, rules, and regulations. This position will review the output of various departments within revenue cycle management through a formal quality audit on the output of work and supply feedback to the supervisor/manager on the work of each team member.
- Monitors, observes, and evaluates all functions within RCM maintain compliant according to QA standards and department procedures in an accurate and timely manner.
- Evaluates/scores using current instruments of measure for teams performance standards including regulatory, customer service skills and other required standards.
- Provides side-by-side feedback and training to representatives supporting both new hire and incumbent representatives.
- Participates in team RCM training,
- Participates in calibration sessions with management to ensure consistent and accurate scoring.
- Provide feedback to supervisor and management regarding the scoring
- Provide feedback and potential solutions to problems and inefficiencies, as needed.
- Effectively communicates with and supports internal and external staff members with questions related to policies, workflows, and reports.
- Identify operational issues, their root causes, and recommend solutions to solve process and/or system problems or to improve business performance.
- Partner with technology groups to translate business needs into business requirements and functional specification documents to address process and/or system problems.
- May develop functional policies or procedures, training materials, FAQs, user documentations, etc.
- High School degree or equivalent.
- Minimum of two years of billing experience in medical setting or comparable experience within other industries.
- Experience with electronic health records; preferably AdvancedMD.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills and ability to build and facilitate good working relationships with staff at all levels of organization.
- Demonstrated ability exercising sound judgment and discretion when handling sensitive and confidential information.
- Ability to work independently, under pressure and within deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to prioritize and multitask.
- Must be able to maintain strict confidentiality of all personal/health sensitive information.
We offer a robust benefits package to include:
- Medical, dental, vision, life, and long-term disability
- Menu of voluntary plans, including pet, legal services, and accident insurance
- 10 paid holidays and a generous paid time off package
About Mindpath Health
Mindpath Health is committed to providing the highest quality and most comprehensive outpatient behavioral health care to help people navigate lifes challenges, whenever and wherever they need it. Our unique, collaborative care approach and integration of the latest treatments and technologies ensure our patients receive the continuum of care required for optimal outcomes. Our services are delivered at more than 75 locations across the nation and include medication management and individual therapy both in office and via telehealth, addiction recovery services at the Addiction Recovery Center (ARC), group therapy sessions and TMS (transcranial magnetic stimulation) therapy. To help everyone seeking treatment, our 450+ providers participate in most major insurance plans.
Join our community and discover how rewarding work can be!
Mindpath Health is an equal opportunity employer. We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status legally protected by federal, state, or local law.
TechnologyView all jobs at Mindpath Health
Get fresh QA Compliance Specialist jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.