Front Office Coordinator
- Posted: over a month ago
About the Role
The demand for treatment for behavioral health issues continues to increase across the US. As a result, Mindpath Health is experiencing tremendous growth and expansion and is on target to become a leader in outpatient behavioral health services that blend human connection with science-based care.
As the Front Office Coordinator, you will contribute to a positive patient experience by providing excellent customer service to all patients and providers through interactions on the phone and in person. Additionally, this position will coordinate and organize appointments and documentation to facilitate the smooth running of the medical environment and support delivery of quality patient care.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 2+ years of recent admin/clerical experience
- 2+ years of customer service experience
- Similar experience within a healthcare setting preferred
- Experience with NextGen desired
- Multi-line phone experience
- Cash handling experience
- Proficient computer skills, including MS Office (Word and Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Ability to work in a fast-pace, team-oriented environment
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal/written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
We offer a robust benefits package to include:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and EAP
- LTD/Life Insurance
- 401k with employer match
- PTO accrual starting at 15 days per year
- Paid Parental Leave
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
About Mindpath Health
Mindpath Health exists to increase access to mental health care that helps people thrive. We do this by empowering our clinicians, investing in our people, and caring for the communities we serve. As a national leader in mental health services, we are reimagining care delivery, reaching patients and focus on clinical excellence. With a team of more than 500 mental health clinicians, Mindpath Health provides a broad spectrum of psychiatry, interventional psychiatry (including TMS and esketamine) and psychotherapy care.
At Mindpath Health, we offer telehealth and in-person visits and coordinate care with primary care physicians and referring providers to ensure a focus on the total health. Mindpath Health is in-network with most major health insurance providers and has more than 80 locations across California, North Carolina, South Carolina, Florida, Texas, Ohio, Arizona and growing.
Join our community and discover how rewarding work can be!
Mindpath Health is an equal opportunity employer. We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status legally protected by federal, state, or local law.
BusinessView all jobs at Mindpath Health