Mindoula Health has an excellent opportunity for a full-time Psychiatrist to join our high-quality national psychiatry group for a joint inpatient/telepsych position in Salisbury, Maryland.
At Mindoula Health we are transforming the practice of psychiatry by combining the systems-based and holistic framework of our clinical practice with our innovative approach to designing, implementing, and managing psychiatry services in a variety of treatment settings for a range of populations requiring psychiatric care. However, Mindoula’s success in achieving our mission of transforming behavioral healthcare in the US and around the world depends upon our ability to find, recruit, and retain super-talented professionals like yourself!
About Mindoula Health:
- A fast-growing national behavioral health-focused group
- A market leader in inpatient psychiatry unit performance
- Our innovative delivery model provides psychiatrists, psychiatric nurse practitioners, and other allied behavioral health professionals virtually to help hospitals and other institutions deliver psychiatric care
About the Opportunity:
- Schedule requires:
- 18 weekends per year serving the inpatient unit
- 32 clinical hours per week of telepsych service
- Highly competitive rates
- Leadership and mentoring support
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Lead rounds and provide direction to the team regarding treatment planning including but not limited to, medication changes, length of stay challenges, conversion of legal status, transfer of patients to other facilities.
- Provide on-site presence and leadership necessary to maintain clinical integrity and unit safety.
- Submit charges to billing within 24 hours