The account executive is responsible for successfully managing and expanding relationships with our largest customers. In addition, a senior sales rep will perform specific account management functions and be expected to interface comfortably with C-level executives. Target clients largely consist of the largest businesses in the USA/Canada. Our company has offices in suburban Boston and Amsterdam, but this position does not require the successful candidate to be based in these cities.
What We Do
Mindmarker addresses a common problem: employees complete a training course and immediately forget the information learned. Our mission is to connect training to business impact by making training stick! We are changing the way the world learns.
- 1-10+ years of experience in consultative selling.
- Bachelor’s degree a must (business and marketing majors preferred).
- Results-driven enterprise sales representative with some experience in consultative selling, business development, and account management.
- Understanding of the various dynamics of the training and development space a plus.
- Excellent consultative selling skills - both phone and in-person.
- Detail oriented and self-sufficient.
- Hardworking, persistent, and dependable.
- Positive and enthusiastic.
- Strong leadership and managerial skills.
- Experience with Hubspot CRM a plus
- Position is remote. Not associated with location connected to job posting.
- Generate revenue selling training reinforcement solutions to new and existing clients.
- Help develop and deliver sales presentations and close large, sophisticated transactions.
- Manage pilot/proof of concept programs.
- Prepare proposals.
- Represent the company at industry conferences.
- Manage top client relationships for our company worldwide.
- Opportunity to be part of a growing sales team and work with extremely talented people.
- Health, dental & vision insurance.
- Competitive salary plus commission
- Employee stock ownership/equity incentive plan.
Click "APPLY NOW" for consideration!