Client Location : Lanham, MD
Duration : 4+ months assignment
The Business Operations Team - Responsible for logistics of customer equipment and ISO 9001 Quality.
The scope of this position is to support the Business Operations Team in receiving, billing, packaging, and shipping subscriber units received in a Depot environment. Individual must be goal oriented, self-motivated, and able to manage all tasks with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail. Possess a desire to ensure timely processing of activities for total customer satisfaction with a focus on service level, ISO 9001 Quality, and organizational objectives. Ability to interface with all FTC teams, Service Arms, and Customer base with assertiveness and a positive attitude. We are seeking an individual with career development and growth potential.
Individual must possess:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills,
- Ability to address challenges associated with service level cycle time with all levels of personnel,
- Ability to work successfully in a fast paced environment
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft windows, google suites and oracle
- Ability to master the service operating system
- Accountability for work and actions
- Excellent organizational skills and detail oriented
- Desire to work in team environment
- High School Diploma
- 2 years experience in high paced customer service environment