Looking for a Spanish candidate who is customer focused, able to deal with ambiguity, Quick learner, organized and has problem solving attitude. Will place outbound calls to potential patients daily, take inbound calls daily from members returning the original call and entice the member to agree to a free benefit provided by their insurance and secure the scheduled visit.
- Place outbound calls to potential patients daily
- Take inbound calls daily from members returning the original call
- Entice the member to agree to a free benefit provided by their insurance and secure the scheduled visit
- Communicate effectively with the department through email about provider’s schedule status, leads to call, and any daily assignments
- Create a work relationship with assigned providers to communicate about schedules and perspective/ scheduled patients. Will be the primary point of contact for designated providers.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 2-3 years outbound call center experience (scheduling experience preferred) and /or customer service experience.
- Demonstrates positive customer service behaviors
- Inbound call center experience is a plus
- Ability to convey information to customers in a warm, clear, concise
Mindlance wants you to shine, so we place you in a job that matches your experience, your skills, and your concept of the ideal workplace. We also offer a competitive compensation package – a salary based on your experience, skills, and location, and a comprehensive suite of healthcare and other benefits.
With Mindlance, you get more than an assignment. You get a career. After placing you on assignment, your Mindlance recruiter gets to work finding your next engagement. Our colossal year-over-year growth unlocks doors of opportunity to keep you employed and on the path of professional growth.
Join our team and get started on a career that recognizes who you are and what you have to offer.