Registered Behavior Technician (RBT)
Mindful Sprouts Boca Raton, FL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
About the Job
As a Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) you will have the opportunity to make a difference in the life of children with different exceptionalities and their families. You will be working from client’s homes, schools, and other community settings. You will be responsible for delivering direct instruction, implementing behavior plans developed by the BCBA, collecting data and maintaining a professional relationship with parents and the community.
- Provide Applied Behavior Analysis intervention to children with Autism Spectrum Disorder and/or related exceptionalities
- Provide intervention as outlined in the client’s program by the associated BCBA
- Collect and displays data in accordance with policies and procedures
- Assist in updating client program as instructed by the associated BCBA
- Implement behavioral procedures for inappropriate/maladaptive child behaviors as instructed or as outlined in client’s program
- Maintains records in accordance with policies and procedures
- Adheres to company policies, procedures, and regulations
- Notifies management of emergencies or significant incident; suspected abuse, neglect or exploitation and/or changes in client status in accord with company policies and procedures
- Arrives to appointments, meetings, trainings, etc. at schedule time
- Returns phone calls, Electronic mail, and other correspondence in a timely fashion
- Conducts self in professional manner and treats all clients, customers, co-workers, and others with dignity, respect and in a culturally sensitive manner
- Follows all clinical and administrative policies and procedures
- Performs related duties ad assigned
- Preferred bachelor's degree. High School Diploma or working on bachelor’s degree in special education, early childhood education, speech/language disorders, psychology or related field.
- Satisfactorily completed a minimum 40-hour RBT certification course from an accredited institution.
- Experience working with children diagnosed with ASD or related exceptionality preferred.
- Can proficiently communicate in English. Bilingual (Spanish or Portuguese/English) preferred.
- Dependable and a passion for helping children and adolescents.
- Must hold a valid driver's license and car insurance. Ability to get to and from appointments.
- Must have successfully passed criminal background screening.
- Must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- Competitive salary. Between $19- $25/hr. based on education, experience & job stability.
- Paid personal time and vacations. Unlimited un-paid vacations. Yes, you read right, unlimited vacation, if there are no abuses and proper coordination.
- Supervision and Competency Assessment at no cost.
- Career advancement opportunities and career development plans. We want you to grow and become the best at what you love.
- Mileage reimbursement & bonus packages available based on number of hours worked.
- Day trips. Shift gears and explore adventures with your team out of the office
Powered by JazzHR
AddressBoca Raton, FL
HealthcareView all jobs at Mindful Sprouts