Mindful Health comprises multiple companies that embody our three pillars of ultimate health and wellness: Healing Foods, Healing Movement, and a Healing Mindset. We believe that living in the fullest expression of yourself is the best way to impact the planet and the world, and every decision we make for each of our companies keeps this value in mind.
Our organization is made up of talented employees and contractors from all over the world who use their knowledge and skills to further the initiatives of the following three brands:
● Danette May
● Fit Rise
● Earth Echo
Danette May — Danette May is America’s Leading Healthy Lifestyle Expert, the founder of The Rise movement, and the author of many books, notably The Rise: An Unforgettable Journey of Self-Love, Forgiveness, and Transformation (Hay House 2018). Her programs include online coaching in the areas of healthy lifestyle and Mindfulness.
Fit Rise 365 — Our health and wellness online membership platform provides our community with fitness challenges, mindfulness exercises, and nutritional recipes that are intended to elevate overall health and wellbeing.
Earth Echo — Our superfood and supplement company offers the highest quality, most bioavailable products on the market. We believe we are made for more because when you feel good, you do good. As caretakers of the planet, we strive to minimize our impact on the planet by creating sustainable packaging and sourcing only the best organic, non-GMO ingredients that we can deliver to our customers.
Mindful Health was named #48 on the Inc. 500 2018 list of the fastest-growing private companies in the US.
We seek individuals who are passionate about healthy living, are on a personal path of growth, and are committed to transforming the world around them in their own Way. We believe that we are all individually empowered to change the world.
Our culture thrives on community, diversity, and inclusiveness. Individuals at Mindful Health are recognized for their contribution to the team, the culture, and the mission. It is our hope that every member of our team thrives and finds personal and professional fulfillment in their role.
For more information on our Company and culture please visit
We seek Denver-metro based athletic models and actors for our Earth Echo ad campaigns (EarthEchoFoods.com). Models and actors will be used in videos and photos that will appear in our social media ad campaigns.
Description & Influence:
- Male and female models and actors over the age of 35.
- Body type: athletic, toned, healthy appeal.
- Overt muscles and overly thin frames are not in our profile.
- Participate in video and still shots. Must be able to run, lift, squat, jump, kneel, and stand for long periods of time.
- Shoots will be half or full weekdays in the Denver-metro area.
- We seek to have an ongoing relationship with you so that we may call on you regularly.
- Models and actors must wear their own athletic clothing in a neutral palette during the shoot such as leggings, shorts, tanks, and sneakers. We will provide you with further details for each shoot.
- We prefer neutral, well groomed nails and hair. Piercings and jewelry are fine; however, you may be asked to remove them based on shoot needs for that day.
- Our shoots are open to our 2 videographers/photographers, CEO, and CCO. We limit those who attend to actors/models and up to 4 members of our team.
Background and Experience
- Passionate about healthy living, fitness, and overall wellness.
- Provide your own hair and makeup that fits our simple, natural feel on shoot days.
- Provide your own athletic wear on shoot days.
- Professional experience is not required. Being natural and relaxed in front of a camera is key.
- We pay a contractor day rate/shoot rate that is $400 half day/$600 full day.
- Punctuality and dependability are keys to success for our shoots.
- Signing a Covid waiver is a requirement; we will be abiding by current County of Denver Covid restrictions.
- Selected actors will be required to execute a full talent release for all images and videos obtained for the project.
- A background check is required.
- Send resume, headshot, full body shot, and reel to Deanna.Sinclair@MindfulHealthLife.com.
Part-time, approximately 1 shoot each month. Must be able to provide your own transportation to the shoot site.
Powered by JazzHR