Position Summary: (This is a remote position) Report to SVP-Client Experience to support market research projects in the healthcare / pharmaceutical industry. Position will include involvement in both qualitative and quantitative studies.
Primary Responsibilities Include: Coordination and oversight of projects (Qualitative and Quantitative) – including (but not limited to) scheduling, questionnaire development, involvement in all pre-field, field and post-field milestones with both internal and external focus. Viewing of qualitative interviews, interpreting findings, helping craft creative, insightful marketing stories for clients, writing and analyzing surveys, and learning the craft of market-based consulting from the ground up.
· Minimum 2 years’ experience in Market Research project management.
· Strong organizational skills required.
· Strong project logistics experience.
· Fully competent with all MS Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
· Must have high-level creative skills in preparing infographic-style presentations from study data.
· Creativity in problem solving.
· Ability to manage several projects at the same time, ensuring all milestones are being achieved on schedule.
· Experience in SPSS or SAS a plus.
· This is a remote/home-based position. Ability to work independently in a remote office setting is a must. Proven previous experience a plus.
· Salary commensurate with experience.
· Travel less than 20%, as needed.