Senior Golang Developer
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Retirement
Here at Mindera, we are continuously building a fantastic team and would love for you to join us.
We’re looking for engineers with at least 10 years of experience who have an appetite for solving complex and exciting problems. We develop to a very high standard, maintaining a holistic view of the project throughout the entire SDLC.
As a Senior Developer, you will work in an Agile, Lean, and collaborative environment to deliver against project requirements. Along with your team, you will “own” the technical aspects of development, building performant, resilient, and scalable software systems in a manner that demonstrates your deep understanding of Agile best practices.
You’ll leverage your prior engineering experience to contribute meaningfully in the areas of project leadership, code quality, tooling, instrumentation, tracing, security, metrics collection, TDD, and cloud architecture.
Away from the IDE, you’ll nurture the next generation of outstanding developers by conducting technical interviews, mentoring colleagues, upskilling, and leading by example.
And at Mindera, you’ll work with a bunch of great people in a fun environment where autonomy and accountability go hand-in-hand.
Please note, this position is not eligible for visa sponsorship and is only open to remote candidates based in the United States.
- 5+ years of experience in Golang is a MUST
- 7+ years of experience in Java or equivalent backend language
- A thorough understanding of SOLID principles and the SLDC
- Prior experience designing and building distributed microservices architecture for the enterprise at scale
- Ability to design and code APIs conforming to the OPEN API 3.0 standard
- Ability to design and code APIs using gRPC and protocol buffers
- Cloud architecture experience (AWS and GCP preferred)
- Cloud deployment experience using Kubernetes, Docker, Terraform, CloudFormation
- Hands-on experience with event streaming technologies (e.g.: Kafka)
- Experience implementing CI/CD automation
- Experience with observability and instrumentation tooling
- Comfortable making decisions with a high degree of autonomy, while working within a multidisciplinary team
- Fantastic working environment built on the principles of lean and self-organization;
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage;
- 401k employer match of 5%;
- Unlimited PTO;
- Continued education;
- Stock options
- Salary range between $100,000 - $115,000
At Mindera we use technology to build products we are proud of, with people we love.
Software Engineering Applications, including Web and Mobile, are at the core of what we do at Mindera.
We partner with our clients, to understand their product and deliver high performance, resilient and scalable software systems that create an impact in their users and businesses across the world.
You get to work with a bunch of great people, where the whole team owns the project together.
Our culture reflects our lean and self-organisation attitude. We encourage our colleagues to take risks, make decisions, work in a collaborative way and talk to everyone to enhance communication.
We are proud of our work and we love to learn all and everything while navigating through an Agile, Lean and collaborative environment.
Check out our Blog: https://mindera.com/ and our Handbook: http://bit.ly/MinderaHandbook
Our offices are located: Porto, Portugal | Aveiro, Portugal | Coimbra, Portugal | Leicester, UK | San Diego, USA | San Francisco, USA | Chennai, India | Bengaluru, India | Cluj-Napoca, Romania
Get fresh Senior Golang Developer jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.