ABA Behavior Therapist (RBT/CBT)- Experience pays! $500 sign-on bonus for current CBTs. ***Great Supervision, Team Atmosphere, Career Growth Opportunity for YOU!
Do you feel valued? Are your efforts appreciated? Do you get the tools and support YOU need to be successful? These are just a few of the things we want to offer YOU! We want YOU to Join our tight-knit, team-oriented company that values collaboration and professional development.
MindSource Center is seeking Behavior Technicians to work with individuals with autism spectrum disorder and related developmental disabilities. Our multi-disciplinary team provides a wraparound approach to treatment, including neuropsychological assessment, diagnosis, mental health counseling, group therapy, and intensive applied behavioral analysis (ABA). We work hard to give you the hours you request and drive time is limited—because we value YOUR time. If you are looking to make a difference in the lives of children and people with disabilities while advancing your own career, we want to hear from you!
As a CBT you can expect to gain valuable experience working in the high demand field of behavioral health, under supervision from Board Certified Behavior Analysts (BCBAs). Our ABA services are delivered in a group, center, school, home, and community settings. When working off-site, most locations involve less than 15 minutes of travel time, with mileage paid.
* Must be 18
* Able to work 12 pm to 6:30 pm
* Reliable source of transportation and a valid driver’s license
* Must pass a criminal background check
* Strong interpersonal skills, able to build and maintain relationships
* Able to work in a variety of environments including home, clinic, community and school settings
* Must have High school diploma or equivalent
* Washington CBT or RBT Certification
* 1-2 years of clinical experience in a position that utilizes ABA
* Experience with Precision Teaching a plus
* Bilingual and/or bicultural background a plus
What we offer:
* Full or Part-time position, weekend’s optional, flexible schedule for work/life balance.
* Competitive pay ($17-$24/hour) based on education and experience.
* $500 sign-on bonus for current CBTs
* Annual raise
* Semi-annual performance bonus
* Paid travel time and mileage
* PTO and Health Insurance Reimbursements for Full-Time positions
* Ongoing professional development, training and supervision under dedicated BCBAs
* If you are enrolled in a BCBA academic program, we offer experiences to match your interests and needs, including supervision of direct and indirect service hours to meet your program and licensing requirements and support for completion of your BCBA exam.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $17.00 to $24.00 /hour