Project Manager (Hybrid)
- Expired: May 21, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Founded in 2012, MindMaze is a global leader in brain technology and digital neurotherapeutics solutions for brain health and recovery. Its mission is to accelerate the brain's ability to recover, learn and adapt. The company has two core divisions - Healthcare and Labs - working collaboratively at the intersection of neuroscience, bio-sensing, engineering, mixed reality and artificial intelligence. MindMaze Healthcare is advancing a universal platform for brain health with breakthrough solutions to some of the world's most challenging problems in neurology, including stroke, Parkinson's disease and Alzheimer's disease. MindMaze Labs, the company's R&D innovation hub, is focused on the future of human computing - working across multiple industries to innovate and build the next generation of human-machine interfaces. The company has offices in Lausanne, Baltimore, London, Paris and Mumbai and has operations in more than 20 countries. For more information, please visit www.mindmaze.com.
As a Project manager, you will manage all aspects of a project, from start to finish, so that it is completed on time within budget. You will execute your projects in accordance with MindMaze project management methodology developing and prioritizing tasks and resources, managing ongoing performance and post implementation evaluations.
You will drive projects and manage the people defining the "what" and giving support on the "how" if needed. The role is about removing roadblocks and making every day as efficient and productive as possible in an agile and fast-growing environment.
- Plan continuous delivery of software development of our premier digital therapeutic product
- Work with technical lead and product owner to ensure that MindMaze agile software development best practices are followed.
- Work closely with the product owner and technical leads to breakdown product and technical roadmaps into continuous software feature delivery pipelines
- Develop and plan for resource needs and work with technical lead and HR to properly identify staffing for technical team
- Ensure that deadlines and budget constraints of Software development are met. Take corrective actions as necessary
- Ensure adherence to internal MindMaze medical device documentation standards
- Ensure that verification and validation test campaigns are planned and executed in line with release cycles
- Coordinate with supply chain and provisioning for deploying product
- Ensure use of tools aligned with MindMaze Quality Management System
- Work with a team of experts in various fields: engineering, clinical, sciences and marketing in a High-Tech environment
- Bachelor/Master degree in Software Engineering or equivalent
- 5-7 years of industrial work experience with at least 3-5 years proven track records as project manager
- Extended experience working in an agile environment
- Demonstrated experience in successfully managing software in a highly regulated environment, preferably in the medical device field (eg knowledge of IEC 62304)
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to understand and accommodate many different personality types.
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Tuition reimbursement
- Life insurance
- 401(k) matching
- Referral program
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health savings account
- Relocation assistance
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Employee assistance program
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the functions.
- While performing the duties of this position, prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer may be required.
- Additionally, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear.
- The employee frequently is required to use hands or fingers, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls.
- The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
- Ability to travel on a flexible schedule.
Mindmaze provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Videos To Watch
TechnologyView all jobs at MindMaze