Exciting professional growth opportunity to join an expanding medical clinic with a dedicated long-term staff. We provide behavioral health outpatient services to and advocates for people with mental illness, their families, and caregivers through personalized treatments and programs including Intensive Outpatient and Partial Hospitalization Programs.
The Finance and Operations Manager is responsible for oversight of the finance function and serves as the lead operations resource throughout the organization. Finance & Operations Manager will work directly with directors to ensure efficient operations, plan strategy, and represent finance to internal and external audiences. This is an ideal role for a finance professional interested in growing and expanding this role as the company grows.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensure pristine flow of revenue constantly optimizing for efficiency and accuracy
- Oversee billing working with third-party insurance biller
- Lead financial planning, budgeting and reporting including monthly, quarterly, annual financial statements, and projections
- Facilitate monthly operational reviews with clinic managers.
- Make our operation more efficient, make sure we are lean and well-leveraged as a company by reviewing revenue cycle and making specific improvement recommendations
- Assist in strategic planning and change in corporate structure
- Plan expansions including development of new offices and financial evaluations and projections
- Provide strategic guidance around financing options to support the company’s growth.
- Represent the company externally, as necessary, particularly in banking and investor relations.
- Oversee transactions related to the general ledger, receivables, payables, payroll and financial reporting.
- Coordinate Corporate tax reporting and preparation of tax returns with outside tax accountant
- Bachelor’s degree required; concentration in accounting or finance preferred. MBA/CPA desirable
- 3+ years of experience in Finance Management.
- Solid experience with financial analysis and forecasting
- Strong knowledge of corporate finance
- Strong analytical and problem-solving ability.
Job Type: Full-time