- Expired: November 30, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
Server Assistant- THE HANDLE BAR - Winter Seasonal - HOUSING AVAILABLE
The Handle Bar was made for skiers, mountain bikers, and rabble-rousers sporting a penchant for superb pub fare and drink. We want you to kick back with us at The Handle Bar in the majestic Teton Village. Whether on the patio enjoying our “Handlebrew” by Grand Teton Brewery or inside for an après ski drink and meal in the winter, you’ll find something to treat yourself after a long day of sports. Let your muscles relax as you soak in our unbeatable views complemented by our classic pub grub with a modern, regional twist, brought to you by Executive Chef Michael Mina.
What We Offer
- Competitive pay
- Discounted ski pass for JHMR, Grand Targhee, AND Snow King
- On-Site ski gear storage (No more hauling your snowboard on the bus!)
- Employee Housing upon availability
- Discounts at The Handle Bar, The Westbank, and Ascent Lounge
- Free employee shift meals!
- Free in house Uniform dry cleaning
- START Bus Reimbursement (This includes Star Valley and Teton Valley)
- Medical, dental, and vision for you and your family
- Vacation and sick pay
- Complimentary room nights at other Four Seasons properties
- Matching 401k plan
- Opportunities for company-wide growth!
A motivated hospitality professional who is organized, friendly, and passionate.
You will be an integral part of our service team Who sets the stage for a
memorable meal. You have a passion for food and beverage and you strive to
provide selfless hospitality to our guests. You have amazing attention to detail,
work well as part of a team, and work well under pressure.
What you bring to the table:
- 1-2 years’ experience in a fine dining or casual fine dining, high volume atmosphere
- Exceptional communication skills
- Prior experience as a busser or server assistant in a full-service restaurant
- Ability to learn and retain information quickly
- Intellectual curiosity
- Ability to work clean, organized, and as part of a team
- Ability to move and lift 40 pounds at a time
- At least 16 years of age
- Must be able to stand and walk for an extended period of time
FoodView all jobs at Mina Group