Marketing Coordinator at Min & Mon NYC
- Posted: over a month ago
Min & Mon is looking to hire a full-time Marketing Coordinator to assist in the development and implementation of the company’s overarching brand strategy. This role will be responsible for ensuring all marketing efforts serve to achieve immediate and long-term business goals by identifying areas of improvement and building relevant roadmaps to drive processes, content creation and lead generation. The Marketing Coordinator will be based in NYC and report directly to Min & Mon’s Founder & CEO.
Our ideal Marketing Coordinator has a solid understanding of marketing techniques alongside a true interest in providing a consistent brand voice across all marketing activities to specific audiences. Top candidates will exhibit strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills alongside a meticulous attention to detail.
- Prepare marketing and advertising strategies, plans, and objectives to drive incremental sales
- Use brand knowledge and experience to plan strategic activations and create innovation in store experiences to drive traffic and/or increase brand awareness
- Implement marketing plans that include social, live, and online content
- Assist with commercial messaging for all channels
- Set up tracking systems for marketing campaigns and online activities
- Conduct market research to identify marketing opportunities
- Traffic all advertising efforts to appropriate channels
- Develop and manage all internal marketing communication systems.
- Create, maintain and strengthen the organization’s overall brand presence through all media avenues.
- Manage print contractors and other promotional vendors
- Simplify complex data into a user-friendly format such as graphs, charts and other visual aids for clients and senior management
- Creative and agile in your approach to solving problems
- Action-oriented; a true driver of results
- Equally comfortable working independently and as part of a team
- A strong verbal and written communicator
- A critical thinker with strong problem-solving and research proficiencies
- Organized and resourceful; unafraid to dive into the weeds of complex problems
- Proactive, curious and positive
- Bachelor's degree in marketing/communications or related (essential)
- At least two years of experience in content management, creative writing, advertising concepts and media negotiations
- Ability to comprehend and interpret competitor strategies and consumer behavior
- Ability to gather large amounts of data and convert it into meaningful analysis
- Ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines
- Ability to simplify complex information into a user-friendly format
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Photoshop and web editing packages
Min & Mon Spring Street
AddressNew York, NY
BusinessView all jobs at Min & Mon Spring Street