Milwaukee Spine and Joint Center Milwaukee, WI
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking a Chiropractic Assistant to become a part of our team! You will perform routine administrative and clinical assignments to keep the medical facility running smoothly.
- Handle all administrative duties in a timely manner
- Perform routine clinical tasks to support medical staff
- Communicate with insurance companies for proper billing procedures
- Escort patients to exam rooms
- Previous experience in healthcare administration or other related fields
- Familiarity with medical billing procedures
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Milwaukee Spine and Joint CenterWhy Work Here?
Being a part of this company will bring prestige and self-gratification because it will be ONE of a KIND and will allow you to grow.
Be a part of this revolutionary way of practice that we have skillfully calculated from over 30 years of experience, 3 states, and 10 successful medical practices. Be a part of something that is unique in its own way and a true one of a kind. This clinic will be the only one that will allow injured workers and personal injury patients to not only get the best treatment ever, including but not limited to, P/T, MT Tissue Work, Rehabilitation, Laser Light Therapy, CMT procedures and so much more, but it also allows the patient to have the very best methods utilized that they may make the highest settlement. This will be a winner practice that you want to be a part of! A clinic that will grow so big, there will be much more room for you to grow within it.
1631 W Lincoln AveMilwaukee, WI