Windy City-Fox Motorsports is a growing organization setting the pace in the motorcycle industry. With 19 dealership locations in Chicagoland and Southern Wisconsin, we are a company by riders for riders. We are committed to delivering exceptional experiences to our employees, our customers, and our communities.
- Health Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Life Insurance
- 401k Plan with company match
- Paid Time Off
- Business casual dress code
- A fun environment
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversee and direct the business office operational activities related to providing finance, insurance, and extended service programs.
- Produce acceptable levels of revenue and profits for the dealership by selling finance, insurance, and extended service programs to new and used motorcycle customers.
- Cross-sell parts, accessories, and ready-to-ride products to customers.
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with several finance sources, factory and otherwise.
- Actively recruit and maintain a strong market base for the providing of available finance and Insurance products. Pro-actively use sales techniques.
- Present the features of all products to customers along with their benefits.
- Guide every customer through the internal sales process.
- Ensure customers are properly qualified based on their needs, wants and ability to buy.
- Conduct a road test, and pre-delivery inspection prior to delivery to customer.
- Contact customers using mailing lists, data files, and personal follow-up.
- Remain current with all sales department and related training in an effort to continually learn more about the products and services you sell.
- Experience with sales of F&I products, and other products sold by the dealership, and/or prior relevant experience in the powersports/automotive industry.
- Excellent communication skills and demonstrated “closing skills" while providing exceptional customer service.
- Possess relevant computer skills/software knowledge.
- Able to work effectively and courteously over the phone.
- Knowledge and/or experience in sales of motorcycles and other products sold by the dealership, or the demonstrated ability to quickly learn them.
- High energy and upbeat positive attitude.
Milwaukee Harley Davidson