Patient Service Representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and organized Patient Service Representative to join our medical practice. Responsibilities include various activities related to patient intake, such as greeting patients or verifying information supplied by them.
Successful candidates must have strong organizational skills along with the ability to think on their feet when faced with new situations that arise throughout each day within a professional medical environment.
- Update and verify patient information at every visit
- Assist patients with filling out patient history forms, consent forms and payment forms
- Receive and process cash and credit card payments for medical services rendered
- Review patient accounts, identify delinquent accounts and collect overdue payments
- Answer, investigate and/or direct patient inquiries or complaints to the appropriate medical staff member
- Schedule appointments
- Pull and file charts
Requirements and skills
- Proven work experience as a Patient Service Representative or similar role
- Knowledge of medical terms and practices
- Knowledge of the various health insurances
- Professional manner and appearance
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Must be willing to travel to other locations on occasion.
Hours: Monday – Friday, hours vary 7:30am-5:30pm
We offer an excellent benefit package including Health/Dental Insurance, Vision, 401(k) with employer match, Paid Time Off (PTO), Holiday Pay, Life Insurance and Short-Term Disability.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Milwaukee Eye Care Associates, S.C.Why Work Here?
Come SEE what we are all about. Great doctors, coworkers, and benefits. No nights and weekends!
Milwaukee Eye Care Associates, S.C., is dedicated to providing patients of all ages comprehensive eye care as well as cataract, cornea, glaucoma, and LASIK surgery. Our team of professional and compassionate employees aims to deliver the highest possible level of care in a friendly, safe, and comfortable environment. Our goal is to consistently exceed the expectations of our patients through personalized patient care, outstanding patient outcomes, and the use of advanced technology while adhering to the highest level of ethical care.
17280 W North AvenueBrookfield, WI